Hybrid View

Changes in BINGO

So instead of doing something about the (as far as we know) unobtainable Zodiac mutants that are clogging up BINGO, Kobojo makes a new BINGO card with only the 12 Zodiacs? But leaves them on R 1 and 2.....

Hopefully the changes aren't done and we'll see the Zodiacs only in their new special home.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Jack View Post
    So instead of doing something about the (as far as we know) unobtainable Zodiac mutants that are clogging up BINGO, Kobojo makes a new BINGO card with only the 12 Zodiacs? But leaves them on R 1 and 2.....

Hopefully the changes aren't done and we'll see the Zodiacs only in their new special home.
    Kobojo is obviously trying to further the hype of Zodiacs, since A LOT of people have been asking for their return on their fan page. Probably in an attempt to increase their prices in gold or something.

I'll have to look at the rewards for finishing the new Zodiac board and add it to the potential rewards from the R1-2 boards to see if they could be purchased yet pay for themselves, at least somewhat. If that's so I guess it wouldn't be so bad except people'd have to lay out the gold/$$ up front....which I suppose would in fact benefit Kobojo since it would be a potential influx of cash up front....

We'll see I guess.

Edit: If I saw them all, players stand to 'win' 9900 after getting all the Zodiacs. So it they're 2000 apiece they will eventually, sort of be, about 40% off. About 50% for those who are lucky enough to spin Sagitarius and Prince Scorpion.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 09-25-2014 at 04:27 AM.

I really do hope of the return of Zodiacs; though as Zero said, with all the hype, the cost could be astronomical. Hopefully they don't remove the Zodiacs from their pre-existing spots and having to replace them with others. This will give the possibility of double the prizes for Zodiacs.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

I'll have to look at the rewards for finishing the new Zodiac board and add it to the potential rewards from the R1-2 boards to see if they could be purchased yet pay for themselves, at least somewhat. If that's so I guess it wouldn't be so bad except people'd have to lay out the gold/$$ up front....which I suppose would in fact benefit Kobojo since it would be a potential influx of cash up front....

We'll see I guess.

Edit: If I saw them all, players stand to 'win' 9900 after getting all the Zodiacs. So it they're 2000 apiece they will eventually, sort of be, about 40% off. About 50% for those who are lucky enough to spin Sagitarius and Prince Scorpion.

Well, we've all seen that, at least in this instance, Kobojo is listening! 1900 for 3 Zodiacs plus 15 XP jars? That's a great deal imho.

I'd be curious to know how many jars have ever been sold for full price (I can't imagine very many) but they do go for 100 gold each, so if you are the type who look for the silver lining or the good in things, you can say you're buying 3 Zodiacs for 400 gold!

Now wouldn't that be a deal....."thanks but I'll pass on the XP jars and just take the Zodiacs for 400". :eagerness: