Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to get Bronze Behemoth

I am trying since a couple o days but alwaays get that stupid bounty bug T-T°
    What is the right one for this...Warrior or Alien? One is Behemoth and I have him from the event, also on level 10 as well as the other two I mentioned.

Since I also plan on trying to get him to gold...what can you use later? Guess it might be a bronze Nordic Nightmare or a double Galactic Element since no bronze or silver versions of Warrior or Alien exist...

Try using Pure Gene Mutants like Astro Surfer and Nordic Nightmare.

Nyah...just as I thought. Got Nordic Nightmare in Bronze but will have to level him up to 15 anyway. Sadly he's just 7 now but at least I now have something to go at. Hope it works v.v

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Correct Parents are Behemoth/Shellshock

O.O ouch! Don't tell me I wasted another bronze star T-T
    Then again...tried also several times to breed a shellshock since I like the layout but it also didn't work...

Alien / Astro Surfer / Nordic are Correct Parents. 20% chances to get behemoth btw.

Yeah, Warrior works too...my last experiment brought it out so it just was pretty bad luck of mine. Used up nearly all remaining Bronze stars for it. Maybe I have better luck with silver -.-

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I just got my bronze behemoth from breeding of martian + behemoth.I previously tried 3 times to get bronze behemoth with nordic(2 times) and bount bug but failed always.

I'm about to get one from that MARS event I hope cuz the stakes are pretty high there for me.Is it any good?

Its in its Normal form superior to bronze beetle bot. Faster, almost same Life(a bit more), almost same attack but looks twice as cool in my eyes. Bronze version starts with +100 app. in Life and Attack and has a cool blue with grassland shade on the spacesuit. I will try to evolve it through to gold and will surely add it asap to my Defense in PvP instead of beetle bot.

Sorry for the double post but right now I got silver Behemoth on 2nd Try with bronze Behemoth + Bronze Nordic Nightmare. Hope it works the same way with Gold Version a bit later. First have to level up to 20.