Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Since you are new to the forum, just a verbal warning this time. Please keep it PG.

I have merged your thread and censored your post
    Last edited by Howard; 02-14-2015 at 03:45 AM.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Where is freedom of speech?????? I wanna swear like a sailor!!!!! (oh BUM thats what got me blocked from support) a boy was i annoyed that day (not just with the game) :highly_amused:

Ok also going through this on another thread, but would like to point out a high level buranka can be as bad depending on the genes you are attacking, the x27 was also a game changer (there are about 6 speed 11.1 mutants), the new powers also alter the game........ A couple of tips...... learn how to counter a britany tag, same as you did a buranka. Also make sure you pack out your defensive tags with good tags and not just anyone, so many people i come across seem to add anyone to there tag list.

The one suggestion that I heard and think reasonable is to Raise her Speed and lower her Attack in proportion to her Speed increase. She would still remain a viable mutant to use in the game and just a few parameters would have to be changed by the developers. I may lose some Reward cmp passes but what the hey, in the name a fairness I guess it would be worth it.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

As someone new to the game, I wonder if it is pointless for me to even attempt PVP until Evo 30? I'm Evo 23 right now and constantly lose defense and offensive attacks. My win percentage is less than 40%.

I managed to somehow get into the top 9% over the week, but just today I lost about 20 defense battles in an hour and have dropped to the bottom 30% range. What is worse, I only have 3 tag partners. It seems that PVP is a waste of time unless you have a lot of tag partners and very high level mutants.

I have 3 gold mutants all at level 23 (my highest unfortunately). I can only win most offense attacks if I use a tag partner, or go against someone the same level. Most battles, even against ppl with the same fame/evo level have these ridiculously high HP reactor mutants that are too difficult to destroy.

It's worse when someone has a Brittany tag - basically one-shot my entire attack team.

So I should ask, at Evo 23, is it just a waste of my time to try and PVP? Is it not worth it unless you have 100's of tag partners? I though PVP would be fun, but right now it is just frustrating.

Even as I type this I just checked my ranking and lost another 2 battles against users with Tags and have dropped even lower. :(
    I feel like PVP is completely unbalanced. I figured I would go up against ppl of the same fame/evo level, but it just doesn't work that way. How can someone at fame 39/evo 23 possibly compete against constant competition of fame 60+ and Evo much higher? There is no balance, and thus I feel that PVP only is good if you have lots of high level friends to tag with.

Adam, I felt the same way when I first started, I think everyone does. For the first 4 months that I played the game I only went into PvP a couple of times and basically got my backside handed to me each time. I spent the first 4 months breeding mutants and building my compound and evo up. PvP is the only section of the game that doesn't cost you Campaign Passes so outside of med packs that you use it's free and even if you can only get up and stay in the beginners level of PvP you will still earn 100,000 credits. Take those credits and raise your evo and before you know it you will be getting a reactor token as well as the credits where you can spin the reactor wheel and be guaranteed a 1 token reactor mutant. Don't let it get you down, This game is designed to play over a long period of time.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    Adam, I felt the same way when I first started, I think everyone does. For the first 4 months that I played the game I only went into PvP a couple of times and basically got my backside handed to me each time. I spent the first 4 months breeding mutants and building my compound and evo up. PvP is the only section of the game that doesn't cost you Campaign Passes so outside of med packs that you use it's free and even if you can only get up and stay in the beginners level of PvP you will still earn 100,000 credits. Take those credits and raise your evo and before you know it you will be getting a reactor token as well as the credits where you can spin the reactor wheel and be guaranteed a 1 token reactor mutant. Don't let it get you down, This game is designed to play over a long period of time.

Appreciate the advice! Guess I'll take it in stride and work on my Evo and Mutant Breeding. :)

Admirable Vétéran Retraité

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Saccho's Avatar

It's enough

I know that there are a lot of thread about it, but I can't stand anymore : I think that i'll leave nearly this game if you don't find a quick solution about TAG system : britany and buranka have kill the PvP and they 'll kill my pleasure to play at mgg...

I can understand that it's not so easy to change this system, but now you had enough time to find a solution. So GO ! fix TAG system !

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Moya View Post
    Pourquoi, lorsqu'une personne marque un avis différent, lui rentrer dedans ?

Ce n'est qu'un échange de point de vue, il n'y a pas là matière à rabaisser ou insulter son vis à vis ...

Quoi qu'il en soit, je rejoins Massi et suis contre le boycott d'un mutant.

D'ailleurs, si on peut avoir Brittany en face de soit, on peut tout aussi bien l'avoir à ses côtés, donc le déséquilibre n'est pas aussi tranché que cela.

Enfin, l'effet Brittany va s'attenuer de lui même dans quelques semaines. Un autre mutant va arriver, devenant le nouveau TAG de nombreux joueurs. Déjà Mephisto et Monolith ont commencer à pointer le bout de leur nez ...
    Hello, Ivan
    I used a translator to read you responses and could not agree more with you that it is most important to have a conversation without name calling and applude you for saying it.
    About the Britany, You have to admit that she is overpowered and its main use is as a tag for PvP. I have her for my Tag and recive a lot of campaign passes because of it but I would support Kobojo if they wanted to Raise her Speed and Lower her Attack, That way I could use her on my defence team and on my offencive team instead of just using her only as my tag. It would also open up other great mutants that are not being used as tags right now because of Britany. Thats just my opinion on this though.
    Have a great day or night, whichever it is there.

I LOVE BRITANY AND WISH EVERYONE WOULD STOP MOANING ABOUT I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evo 59 gold britany is my tag...... can i get a whoop whoop??