Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After 45 Jackpot Tokens... [Free Spins]

Can we please, pretty please, remove Free Spin as a thing in the slots? It doesn't provide anything other than an annoyance.

Anyway, suggestions:

1. Convert the Free Spin into small Bonus Win items. Doesn't have to be exciting loot, the usual credits, gold, or XP cans. Rig it so that 3 Bonus Wins still counts as a win (and full use of a token) but if they come up in addition to other rewards, for example:
    20 Gold - Bonus XP - 20 Gold - 20 Gold - Bonus Medkit
    the reward would be 20 Gold, an XP can, _and_ a Medkit.
    or similarly:
    Jackpot - Bonus Gold (5) - Bonus XP - Mutant - Bonus Credits (10k)
    it would still give the bonus awards.

Heck, some of those bonus rewards could replace the shoddy 10k credits and other low value results of the jackpot token.

2. Re-spin Free Spins automatically.
    It's particularly annoying when I get Free Spins and no other conceivable reward. Example:
    Jackpot - Free Spin - Free Spin - Gold Star - Free Spin.
    It'd actually be nifty to see the Free Spins trigger automatically, except trying to match the remaining symbols. One Free Spin would land naturally, the last two would be bound as the usual jackpot reels work.
    From the previous example, it could end up with:
    Jackpot - 20 Gold - ??? - Gold Star - ???
    What will I get? (Probably 20 gold at that point, but I wouldn't complain!)
    Point is, that makes it more exciting and less irritating to play the slots.
    Last edited by Howard; 06-05-2015 at 01:57 AM.

Extra note:

45 tokens
    8 free spins
    53 total spins
    15% more spins than necessary to get the exact same results. Bad.

fuly agree : free spin is ennoying and useless !

I'd just like to report, I went SEVEN FULL SPINS off of the stupid Free Spin mechanic. After that much, I should have gotten at least a new mutant.
    Nope! 10k credits.

Seriously, Kojobo, you guys gotta fix this thing.

7 spins does not get you a free mutant. mutants are about 1 in 200 spins.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

legendary mutants are around 1 in 2500

They are talking about jackpot tokens:ambivalence:

I'm totally disagree about this suggestion.Because even Free Spins is a bit annoying but it can save us from getting credits or useless things.But what i want is Kobojo remove 10 and 20K credits from Slot because they're more annoying than free spins and we can get them so easely from compounds

I don't understand => Free spins just let you spin one more time; why would it save you from getting credits or useless things ?
    You play your coin, you get free spin = no gain, and then after your free spin you gain something ... credit or other ...
    Just loosing time ... what you should get instead is TWO free spins => in this way you have a real free spin. Because the first one is useless.

Unless I don't understand what free spin is presently.

Suggestion : Have slot tokens as a gain ... (and not ONE of course ... because that's the same as free spin !)

Quote Originally Posted by Aej Aej View Post
    I don't understand => Free spins just let you spin one more time; why would it save you from getting credits or useless things ?
    You play your coin, you get free spin = no gain, and then after your free spin you gain something ... credit or other ...
    Just loosing time ... what you should get instead is TWO free spins => in this way you have a real free spin. Because the first one is useless.

Unless I don't understand what free spin is presently.

Suggestion : Have slot tokens as a gain ... (and not ONE of course ... because that's the same as free spin !)
    Example:You spin with gold and then you get 2 free spins and 2 10K credits or useless thing that easy to get and you got free spins.Still better than get useless things from slot that easy to get or you already have.
    Useless things in the slot:10 and 20K credits,Mantidroid(Because we can get him via Breeding),1 day Critical Strike(I got too many of them),PVP mutants(Haggis and Satyr Shaman),XP drink

I bet if each Free Spin showing on the line gave an actual token, we'd stop seeing so many Free Spins. =P

10k cred - Free Spin - Free Spin - Med Kit - Free Spin = 3 Jackpot Tokens instead of a free spin. That'd be worth suffering for.