Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ok this has been going on for a while. Koblowjo won't listen, over a year ago the slots were pretty good, you had chances to win decent stuff........ now so much useless stuff added and odds seem to get worse for the good stuff. They will not change it in our favour, all they will do is add stuff which reduces the odds of us getting what we want. Asking for odd on the wins is worthless....... breaches their rules OR more to the point would mean nobody would spend a penny on the slots cos the odds are so crappy.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 06-12-2015 at 03:39 PM. Reason: language

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

the jackpot has been won many times yet not a single person has uploaded a video or screenshot of them winning it, how is that even possible?
    the actual odds of winning it is: -0.01% the odds may have been possible at some point but the chances decrease for every player that joins the game,
    there are minimum and maximum chances of winning and if it goes over the max it becomes negative.
    ex 2,147,483,647+ 1 on 32 bit you would get -2,147,483,646 or some other high negative.

I totally agree with prabu.....
    Some Times Free Spin given me reactor token and golds better than that credit

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by narthrax View Post
    the jackpot has been won many times yet not a single person has uploaded a video or screenshot of them winning it, how is that even possible?
    the actual odds of winning it is: -0.01% the odds may have been possible at some point but the chances decrease for every player that joins the game,
    there are minimum and maximum chances of winning and if it goes over the max it becomes negative.
    ex 2,147,483,647+ 1 on 32 bit you would get -2,147,483,646 or some other high negative.
    Hey all. Been playing since December and I spend some $$ on the game. Here is my Jackpot win:
    MGG BIG WIN 5.14.15.jpg

I did the conservative thing and bought a bunch of Gold Furnaces, some orbs and a couple mutants. I also am compiling sets of 100 JP spins to share with community. It seems you tend to win 10 Gold, 20 Credits, Bronze Stars, Crits, and XP Jars/Drinks above other items although Reactor coins come rather well and if you were contemplating buying a gold star, I'd recommend spending it on the JP instead they also seem to come up a lot. While I haven't seen a rare mutant from JP I have enough Bloodberrys and Matidroids to choke a Billy Goat .it's extremely difficult to get one, if at all. Just during the 30% savings I spun 100 times for 357 Gold..thats less than a gold star(which I got 1 and 3 reactor tokens) I think most people only roll a few tokens( which I am saving up to do a couple 100 sets to see if that makes a difference)or spend a few coins and don't have a chance to get something good.And I believe some think if they don't win the Jack Pot or new Mutant with 4 tokens then its a scam. I'll post some stats once done; it may help users to gauge whether they want to chance the wheel. On the whole I feel you get your money's worth from it (other than credits). Most items cost far more than the 10 or 7 gold you spent to spin.

p.s. I do have a question if someone knows. There is a set of Credits that looks like it has less coins in the picture than the 10K Credit. I have never landed on it ..EVER...just wondering what it is. You'd think if it was 1,000 credits you'd land on it.My guess is it was taken out of the coding but left in on the graphics...sloppy. If anyone has any ideas, I'm curious.
    Last edited by Ptolemy; 06-12-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemy View Post
    Hey all. Been playing since December and I spend some $$ on the game. Here is my Jackpot win:
    MGG BIG WIN 5.14.15.jpg

I did the conservative thing and bought a bunch of Gold Furnaces, some orbs and a couple mutants. I also am compiling sets of 100 JP spins to share with community. It seems you tend to win 10 Gold, 20 Credits, Bronze Stars, Crits, and XP Jars/Drinks above other items although Reactor coins come rather well and if you were contemplating buying a gold star, I'd recommend spending it on the JP instead they also seem to come up a lot. While I haven't seen a rare mutant from JP I have enough Bloodberrys and Matidroids to choke a Billy Goat .it's extremely difficult to get one, if at all. Just during the 30% savings I spun 100 times for 357 Gold..thats less than a gold star(which I got 1 and 3 reactor tokens) I think most people only roll a few tokens( which I am saving up to do a couple 100 sets to see if that makes a difference)or spend a few coins and don't have a chance to get something good.And I believe some think if they don't win the Jack Pot or new Mutant with 4 tokens then its a scam. I'll post some stats once done; it may help users to gauge whether they want to chance the wheel. On the whole I feel you get your money's worth from it (other than credits). Most items cost far more than the 10 or 7 gold you spent to spin.

p.s. I do have a question if someone knows. There is a set of Credits that looks like it has less coins in the picture than the 10K Credit. I have never landed on it ..EVER...just wondering what it is. You'd think if it was 1,000 credits you'd land on it.My guess is it was taken out of the coding but left in on the graphics...sloppy. If anyone has any ideas, I'm curious.
    you mean the one above reel 1 or the one below?

the one below is 5,000,000 credits

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Wilton View Post
    you mean the one above reel 1 or the one below?

the one below is 5,000,000 credits
    Oh and buy 20+ Gold Furnaces in 2months you get your money back and + more!

Wanderer

This one
    MGG Mystery prize.jpg

It IS NOT 10K or 20K. It is known. lol
    Last edited by Ptolemy; 06-12-2015 at 04:44 PM.

never seen that one before so idk

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

seeing someones name on the jackpot is not proof, seeing all 3 jackpot symbols appear and having the screen that says you win.
    anyone can say that they have won the jackpot, nobody has the screenshot to prove it, it would be nice to win but personally, i have won so much from the jackpot. i wont say how much i have won or how many times i have spun the wheel, ill let you all keep guessing.

Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by narthrax View Post
    seeing someones name on the jackpot is not proof, seeing all 3 jackpot symbols appear and having the screen that says you win.
    anyone can say that they have won the jackpot, nobody has the screenshot to prove it, it would be nice to win but personally, i have won so much from the jackpot. i wont say how much i have won or how many times i have spun the wheel, ill let you all keep guessing.

Well thanks I appreciate pretty much being called a liar. You can believe what you want. Your mindset won't allow you to believe. The picture is of me with MY facebook avatar. I can friend you if you want ..but I probably just went through all the trouble of making a false account just for you...lol. Just because you never won anything doesn't make it a scam...sorry.

Illustrious

if you wish to add its zaramortar nan undefined.
    congrats to you if you have won its just that it is very hard to believe winning the jackpot if not a single player hasnt scrncapd it.
    i will show you the things i have won.