Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    My feeling on the difficulty is that I don't play campaign without being almost same level as them. I haven't bothered trying them yet because I'm only evo 42. I'll kick off once I'm 52. That's mos because I like to save on tags whenever possible. I think the best team for that fight is going to be wrenchfury, stealth bot and dezinger. But I'm sure you'll have to be same level to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    ok Hugo i sent you a pm which has not been replied to in over 2 days....... So will post here in the hope of getting a reply from someone a kobojo! The buranka boss which has been introduced, whilst completely evil also jumps the gun when it hits. From what i can see from certain facebook groups it is not the only boss this is happening with. Have the speed rules of attacking changed when it comes to the bosses??????? I had a bounty bug (speed 5.26) in my line up against a buranka boss and the buranka hit first (speed 5.00), i know of people having a similiar problem with planet cleaner boss on new missions or is this just a cock-up?
    id post this in the official feedback thread too
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 02-10-2015 at 04:13 AM.

LOL the official feedback thread says to post here, but just to confirm. If you attack the buranka boss (listed speed 5) a zombat (speed 11.1) gets 1 attack in, bounty bug (speed 5.26) doesn't get an attack in. Zombat should get 2 hits in and bounty bug should hit first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    ok Hugo i sent you a pm which has not been replied to in over 2 days....... So will post here in the hope of getting a reply from someone a kobojo! The buranka boss which has been introduced, whilst completely evil also jumps the gun when it hits. From what i can see from certain facebook groups it is not the only boss this is happening with. Have the speed rules of attacking changed when it comes to the bosses??????? I had a bounty bug (speed 5.26) in my line up against a buranka boss and the buranka hit first (speed 5.00), i know of people having a similiar problem with planet cleaner boss on new missions or is this just a cock-up?

I would also like to point out that very few people use these forum and prefer fb groups for some reason..... i could speculate but i am far too nice. :eagerness:
    Hey Jack, sorry for not being able to answer your private message.
    As some users noticed on the forum, the level of the Mutant may come into play when determining who will attack first.
    Basically even though your speed is slightly higher than the Boss, his level is so high that it allows him to attack you first. That wil only happen when your speed is quite close from the boss's speed. Finally according to our game designer, this mechanic is in the game since the release, rarely happens but still more often as the level of the bosses increase.

Hope it helps ! :)

It really aggravates me that i have spent over 600 gold in the jackpot and havent won crap.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 02-18-2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: language

Yeah the jackpot has been acting like a real jack.. well you know where im going with that. I spent over 2000 gold last month and got nothing and that was during the whole 20 mutants special if I ever do get a mutant its always zombat or blood berry two mutants that shouldnt be legendaries I think you should expand the breeding options with some of the research one pve mutants and create more since theyve been the same for god of your religious belief knows how long I mean you guys have a pretty solid fan base and youre obviously going to keep going so create idk 10 new mutants for pvp and ten for pve or maybe redo the system like marvel alliance and what I mean by that is have pvp last one month but offer an all new exclusive mutant per month that you cant get later it will cure the boredom and im sure people will gladly pay to upgrade in order to make sure we win it another jackpot problem is the free spin- ten gold dilemma its redundant about 67% of the time I get one or the other and theyre te same thingif I generally

Unregistered

pvp inquiry

I was wondering if it was a way you could introduce a class system for pvp. Its not fair to newer players. A level 14 psy captain has no business facing off against a level 93 psy captain. It makes lowering your percentage extremely difficult.

Kobojo What will you do on the New rewards of the Campaign at those who have already finished the divisions?