Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I feel great to put two new divisions ...
    But I do not like to reduce the amount of tickets that are required by battle and win fame ...
    It is better to be left like this, as it will make tedious having to fight many times more than usual to level of fame
    They could ask for and between 25 and 30 tickets, is an affordable price for which we would have access to these last two divisions ...
    Thank you for your attention ...
    I speak Spanish and I translated this text with a website
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    Me parece genial que pongan dos nuevas divisiones...
    Pero no me gusto que reduzcan la cantidad de tickets que se piden por batalla y fama que se gana...
    Es mejor que lo dejen como esta, ya que se va hacer tedioso tener que luchas muchas mas veces de lo común para subir de nivel de fama
    Podrían pedir como entre 25 y 30 tickets, es un precio accesible para los que ya tendríamos acceso a esas dos ultimas divisiones...
    Gracias por su atención...

These changes sound pretty fair and well rounded. Love the reduction in the amount of tickets needed. Not so happy about the reduction in xp gained, but I can see the reasoning behind it. Glad to see you guys working on the game stability. I myself have had no problems, but a lot of my groups members have. So far a thumbs up. Lets see how it plays out. :encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Christian View Post
    These changes sound pretty fair and well rounded. Love the reduction in the amount of tickets needed. Not so happy about the reduction in xp gained, but I can see the reasoning behind it. Glad to see you guys working on the game stability. I myself have had no problems, but a lot of my groups members have. So far a thumbs up. Lets see how it plays out. :encouragement:
    Thanks for the support, Jim! The team is doing its absolute best - We, as Community Managers, will also make sure to ride along with you throughout these changes and we'll keep compiling and forwarding all of the constructive feedback that is sent our way.

Welcome to the forum by the way! It's good to see some new faces around. :)

Cheers & see you tomorrow!

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please tell me there is a credit reward for the new divisions. At least one....

Wanderer

I'm glad to see that you guys are planning on improving game stability on the Facebook app! I've been sending emails explaining my problem and look forward for a solution!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowee View Post
    Well I don't quite like the xp and ticket reduction... it only means xp farming will take more time and more importantly, you will need more good tags....
    Are you talking about XP farming for Fame or for leveling mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by Leandroh Ahramayo View Post
    I feel great to put two new divisions ...
    But I do not like to reduce the amount of tickets that are required by battle and win fame ...
    It is better to be left like this, as it will make tedious having to fight many times more than usual to level of fame
    They could ask for and between 25 and 30 tickets, is an affordable price for which we would have access to these last two divisions ...
    Thank you for your attention
    But that would only benefit those of us who have finished all Campaigns and are working on leveling our Fame. Could you imagine getting 1 CP every 5 minutes, waiting for enough to do 1 of (presumably) 9 fights to get a reward? 90 fights to finish a campaign?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Jack View Post
    Are you talking about XP farming for Fame or for leveling mutants?
    Both I guess. I'd rather spend 20 tickets for one fight thats gives me 1000+ xp, than 2x 10 tickets... Especially now with abilities making fights much longer. I'm pretty sure they got more feedback about abilities animation taking too much time than about retaliation being over-powered...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Also, this doesn't make ANY sense at all:

"Today, the final reward of the Omega division is 2 Gold Stars. Because we cannot – technically – provide a reward in game and unlock a new division at the same time, these 2 Gold stars will be removed and offered later in the upcoming divisions"

"Technically", really? I can see when I'm being bullshited...

Wanderer

I dont like exp and tickets reduction. This means that my time leveling will be doubled if not even more. Now I need 20 fights to reach next level and with your reduction I will need at least 40 if not even more. Game was slowed with abilities and now this :( Veteran players dont like these changes.

At least put 100 gold for fame leveling reward if time is doubled.

The game was perfect but you are slowing it too much :(
    Btw, nice work on the forums guys and for puting 2 new divisions but exp gain is just wrong.

cheers,

Tom

Also, this doesn't make ANY sense at all:

"Today, the final reward of the Omega division is 2 Gold Stars. Because we cannot – technically – provide a reward in game and unlock a new division at the same time, these 2 Gold stars will be removed and offered later in the upcoming divisions"

"Technically", really? I can see when I'm being bullshited...
    This may not please you but unfortunately that is how it works. The campaign system has been built that way, that is why we have never been able to give a reward while unlocking a new division. Thank you for your understanding.

I'd rather spend 20 tickets for one fight thats gives me 1000+ xp, than 2x 10 tickets... Especially now with abilities making fights much longer. I'm pretty sure they got more feedback about abilities animation taking too much time than about retaliation being over-powered...
    We are currently working on something that will please the persons that the fights are too slow now that the abilities are in place... :)
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 01-30-2015 at 09:56 PM.