Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Dear Psy Captains,

You may notice the new divisions seem to be live, but it is for now, on mobile devices, only possible to unlock them by defeating the last boss of the Omega division.

We are working on correcting this situation today, so that players on mobile devices who have already gone through this fight can just move to Supra without having to repeat this fight.

Facebook players should not be affected by this and should be able to enter the new divisions immediately. Do report it HERE if you experience any issues.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 02-06-2015 at 12:01 PM.

This is a joke , Kobojo. Why did you increase the difficulty of the old divisions ? I used to level up my mutants using only 2 level 30 mutants and the low level mutant i needed to train.Now it's impossible to beat the the same stages without using all 3 max level mutants and a Brittany support.The game just became impossible to play for me and i hope you reconsider these changes.The difficulty of the new divisions is high enough to provide a new challenge to your old big players but why ruin this game for the rest of us by making the old divisions we used to level up in impossible to play anymore ? Are you trying to force us to spend money on the EXP boosts ? I spent lots of time playing this game but if the old divisions aren't restored ill just sadly quit. Another good game getting ruined by the greed of its owners.

No issues including the mobile bug on iPad and iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by David Deal View Post
    No issues including the mobile bug on iPad and iPhone 5
    Thanks for the feedback, David. We received confirmation from the team that everything should be running smoothly on every platform.

Have fun at the arena! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Ali View Post
    This is a joke , Kobojo. Why did you increase the difficulty of the old divisions ? I used to level up my mutants using only 2 level 30 mutants and the low level mutant i needed to train.Now it's impossible to beat the the same stages without using all 3 max level mutants and a Brittany support.The game just became impossible to play for me and i hope you reconsider these changes.The difficulty of the new divisions is high enough to provide a new challenge to your old big players but why ruin this game for the rest of us by making the old divisions we used to level up in impossible to play anymore ? Are you trying to force us to spend money on the EXP boosts ? I spent lots of time playing this game but if the old divisions aren't restored ill just sadly quit. Another good game getting ruined by the greed of its owners.
    Which stage is this? I haven't noticed a difference to be honest. I train in omega boss with evo 37 dezinger a mid level trainee and lower trainee.

Maybe it's just the configuration of your trainees, sometimes I lose too while levelling up.

I can confirm it is running slowly on Android for me.

The new divisions are quite difficuly; half my passes today went to deaths. Albeit I haven't really been using tags.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Im not bothering till I get all of my mutants to 40 and then upgrade my Evo to 50 and level up again even with stacking the right genes I think the gap is too big. Rewards look awesome though

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, David. We received confirmation from the team that everything should be running smoothly on every platform.

Have fun at the arena! :)
    Its funny how you ignore the comment about it being bad and just go to the one where its good, honestly the older divisions shouldnt have been touched, the new ones are hard, and not in a fun way, in a stupid way, i used to love playing this game, leveling up all my mutants and what not but seriously? You guys just ruined it for me with this update, there evo couldve been like 45 and the older divisions evo shouldve stayed the same, honestly i spent sooooo much money in this game, for my birthday i got 100 bucks and spent it in mgg, now its like if i did get 100 bucks again, i wouldnt put it into this game. This game has become something that isnt fun anymore. Please consider returning the older divisions evo back to normal and balancing the new divisions
    -Mojo fame174 evo31

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Rojo View Post
    Its funny how you ignore the comment about it being bad and just go to the one where its good, honestly the older divisions shouldnt have been touched, the new ones are hard, and not in a fun way, in a stupid way, i used to love playing this game, leveling up all my mutants and what not but seriously? You guys just ruined it for me with this update, there evo couldve been like 45 and the older divisions evo shouldve stayed the same, honestly i spent sooooo much money in this game, for my birthday i got 100 bucks and spent it in mgg, now its like if i did get 100 bucks again, i wouldnt put it into this game. This game has become something that isnt fun anymore. Please consider returning the older divisions evo back to normal and balancing the new divisions
    -Mojo fame174 evo31
    Woah there, Psy Captain, no need for animosity. :tranquillity:

All of your comments have been read and the feedback has been forwarded to the responsible teams. It was, however, rather important to let our mobile players know that the technical issues we initially faced were then solved - which doesn't mean the rest of the comments (positive and negative) were ignored.

We understand your concerns and are passing them on to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Which stage is this? I haven't noticed a difference to be honest. I train in omega boss with evo 37 dezinger a mid level trainee and lower trainee.

Maybe it's just the configuration of your trainees, sometimes I lose too while levelling up.

I can confirm it is running slowly on Android for me.

The new divisions are quite difficuly; half my passes today went to deaths. Albeit I haven't really been using tags.
    Talking about the 8th stage in omega (Deus Machina, Valkyrie and Baron Sunday) , i used to clear it using Xenarach and Bounty Bug both at level 34 (33 and 32 were even enough ) , i didnt need an assist unless the 3rd mutant was either too weak or too slow, now its impossible to clear the same stage without using a Brittany support and i need these supports for the PvP tournament since you cant compete in the Grandmasters without them (yeah Brittany is another sick joke from Kobojo but i could bear with it) But I cannot bear with them getting in the way of leveling up like this.Seems i am already being ignored and they will go ahead with these retarded changes so i think this is goodbye to MGG for me....such a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Woah there, Psy Captain, no need for animosity. :tranquillity:

All of your comments have been read and the feedback has been forwarded to the responsible teams. It was, however, rather important to let our mobile players know that the technical issues we initially faced were then solved - which doesn't mean the rest of the comments (positive and negative) were ignored.

We understand your concerns and are passing them on to the team.
    I hope stuff changes.