Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Found a bug on the iPad 3. The icon for the new divisions are not there. You can access the new division if you don't click the earlier ones but once you do you are locked out

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Which stage is this? I haven't noticed a difference to be honest. I train in omega boss with evo 37 dezinger a mid level trainee and lower trainee.

Maybe it's just the configuration of your trainees, sometimes I lose too while levelling up.

I can confirm it is running slowly on Android for me.

The new divisions are quite difficuly; half my passes today went to deaths. Albeit I haven't really been using tags.
    thanks for the help , Howard. I used Dezinger+Gargantus+the trainee and they made it though BARELY (both are lvl 34).
    The matter of difficulty is still bad for this game , it no longer concerns me since I was lucky enough to have these 2 mutants and beat the game before the update , but others around my level who don't own Dezinger will be suffering to farm a decent amount of EXP now , not to mention the new players who will have to go through hell to train their mutants now.Its still impossible for me a player with a good variety of gold lvl 34 mutants (around 40 of them) to beat half the battles of the last stage of Omega without a Brittany or a Buranka tag...

So as a help to everyone if you want an easy place to level that you won't have much trouble leveling from go to Nu New Delhi, and stages 5-7. They are all the same leading gene and only one out of the 4 will have a gene that has a brutal attack against your stacked brutal attack (ie if on stage 5, only necrobot has a necro secondary gene to fight against your galatic primary gene). This is my favorite area to level up as I can have any group of 3 22+ mutants all level up easy.

Another option is the boss stage on Neo Paris, and if you have a level 34-37 Buck Maurice you can pretty much solo it with him. The only key is you need enough of a level to let Buck only get hit a max of once before the boss. I am currently using that level to all mutants that are low level because my Buck is evo 40. It's extremely fast.

Sorry and by easy I mean with no tag.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And leveling up should be easier that way if anything. It was 20 tickets for New Nu Delhi Omega, now it's ten, and those 20 tickets got you, at stage seven (vs. lvl. 24 Gold Enforcer, Blade Banshee, Nordic Nightmare, and Honey Bunny) 1330 fame and exp. Now those same 20 tickets for the same level fighting gets you 1560 fame and exp. So ya gotta fight twice to get it? So what? Not too shabby. Loving it.

lvl 127 evo 35 tag unknown (Maybe Gold Retribution, maybe Gold Ghostmonaut, not sure, friend me and find out) add me here https://www.facebook.com/MikeTheRhino

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nice that you guys added 2 new divisions to the game and lowered the ticket consumption :P, the downs side of this update is the reduction of the xp gain and the extension of xp. to level up your fame level. At this point you use twice the amount of tags, you get a little bit more exp. compared to the time before the upgrade, but if you count your fame leveling you have to work at least twice (or even more) as hard as before (after fame lvl 100 you only have to get 49.600 xp to level up every levle) after the update i have to gain 79.560 xp to level up to 169, at higher levels I imagine it will cost a lot more xp) ... In addition to it, the leap between the division is to big... you can easily win the omega division with fame 30, but to win the supra division you evo center should be at least around 45 i guess with a good tag. At this point mine is level 35 and to upgrade it I have to pay almost 40mil. credits. I have 259 different mutants, a fraction of it is on the rooftop because of lack of space... Of all the mutants on the rooftops 60% is level 35, still i need a few days and have to check every few hours to collect the credits. (because the cyber/necro/sabel- complex can only hold 9k of credits (please change this). Back to the evo center and leveling of creature to get more credits to upgrade your evo... at the stage where I am, we have to farm or to train in the omega division for month to collect enough credits to upgrade the evo... after a few weeks it becomes very boring. The challenge hall adds a little fun to it, the only problem is it pops up to rare and the rewards are a bit small. I really like the new addition to bingo ... Greetings form the Netherlands

Well I've been playing all weekend with the new update and here are my observations and opinions:

At first I loved the new challenge of Supra. As of Fame 150 or so, EVO roughly 30, the only challenge left was PVP. So I was happy.

Then I got to the (now fairly infamous) Buranka Boss. Screeching halt! Holy cow is that one nearly impossible. At EVO 45 with well over 150 Gold/Special muts, I didn't stand a chance using my best (previously held back only for the highest EVO PVP fights) tag. I was not happy.

Deciding that the only way to beat him at my current EVO was to tag him to death, that's what I did. Attack + tag, attack + tag etc. until he was dead. I was happy to be moving on.

Then I had several new Triple XP 3 day boosts, so I started to level my muts up to my new EVO 50 (thanks EVO sale). Well, after a couple of hours of grinding the George Washington Boss in Supra Detriot with my mythic muts, I only had 10 muts maxed. Granted, 5 levels is a lot, but I'm used to doing it without tags and mainly doing OSOKs to the muts I'm fighting, so it was SOOOOOOOoooooo much faster before that I was taken aback at what little progress I made in so much time at my computer. I was not happy.

During this entire weekend, finishing 5 1/2 sections of Supra over.......8 hours of gaming I'd guess.....I've only increased 1 Fame level. 81k XP vs 49k XP for a level is quite a change. Frankly I thought keeping the XP amount needed for all levels beyond 100 at the same amount was very strange. Never have I seen that in any game of any type anywhere. So I'm willing to accept what I see as a proper correction. Not happy or unhappy with this one.

Now upon reflecting, this is how I see it:

Less CP per fight, losing 1/2 of the XP that used to be available, harder fights that now require tags that did not before, more than twice as much time in front of the computer to gain not enough XP to lvl Fame or muts, and no increase in gold per Fame lvl.

Now all of this must have been taken into account before the update was finalized. With that I'd love to know what Kobojo thought our reaction overall would be.

Grinding and grinding for hours and hours for such little gains is very unsatisfying.

I used to spend virtually all my free time playing because I enjoyed it. I achieved something. I went from Fame 200 to 300 in January alone. Gained 5000 gold. Had all my muts maxed. I felt good about where I was in the game. I was on the rise and the sky was the limit. I wanted to keep going and going to try and get up there with some of the Big Dawgs. I friended any and all players, with the vast majority being lower level players who really got a leg up with my always maintained strong tags. I reaped med kits, mutosterone, XP drinks and bars and CP by the thousands. Yes, thousands. 4900+ friends receiving and sending gifts kept me packed to the gills and ready to breed, fight and level to my heart's content. I was happy!

After playing for 4 hrs straight and gaining so little, I chose to stop playing. I've never done that in my 8 or 9 or 10 months of playing. My XP boost is going to waste while over 140 Gold/Special muts are waiting to get stronger. I'm sure my Mega Breeding Center is ready for retrieval and a new day of Daily Challenges has started.

I'm 6 Gold mutants away from finishing Gold Bingo having finished Bronze and Silver. R1 and 2 are done too. I'm sooooo close to being amongst the first of my nearly 5000 friends to complete all the Bingo cards that can be finished.

I was achieving. I was improving. I was leading others. I am looked up to (for better or worse!). I was having fun.

Right now, I have no motivation to log back in.

As of this moment, I see myself logging in after I take the kids to school, collecting my credits and med kits from lab, retrieving a ready larva, freezing muts ready to hatch, using my 100 CP, revenging in PVP and logging out. Repeat after the kids go to bed.

I have over 21k CP standing by ready to be used. Thousands of gifts to collect. But hey, they'll be there tomorrow too. What's the rush?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

cp reduction its worth only if u can farm mega division final boss without problems and who know wich level is required to beat it lol,
    anyway i dont think this will ever be changed since they will have to rewrite completely the xp reward of every single battle and by the way they will not gain anything by doing it, so i think we will have to accept it how it is :(

I have mixed feelings about this update, too. I am Lv96, EVO 35 and quite enjoy this game, but the only advantage of the update I see is to get 5 good missions for the daily mission bonus. Before the update, with campaign running, I did not have enough energy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Jack View Post
    Less CP per fight, losing 1/2 of the XP that used to be available, harder fights that now require tags that did not before, more than twice as much time in front of the computer to gain not enough XP to lvl Fame or muts, and no increase in gold per Fame lvl.
    Now all of this must have been taken into account before the update was finalized. With that I'd love to know what Kobojo thought our reaction overall would be.
    Grinding and grinding for hours and hours for such little gains is very unsatisfying.
    So everything else looks like there are only disadvantages. When a high level (fame and EVO) player like Grim Jack finds it too hard, what shall I say. And the thing what saddens me the most, is the following

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Jack View Post
    During this entire weekend, finishing 5 1/2 sections of Supra over.......8 hours of gaming I'd guess.....I've only increased 1 Fame level. 81k XP vs 49k XP for a level is quite a change. Frankly I thought keeping the XP amount needed for all levels beyond 100 at the same amount was very strange. Never have I seen that in any game of any type anywhere. So I'm willing to accept what I see as a proper correction. Not happy or unhappy with this one.
    I understand, that with Fame 200 or 300 or more it doesnt look so bad, but for a player short to Lv100, thats demotivating. Grim Jack is right, that in nearly every game you need more XP with every level, but its almost always easier to level the later you start the game. The reason is simple: Newer players should get a realistic chance to get to the top with some effort. Now there is a situation, where players around Lv 100 will never close the gap to people Lv 200 or more, unless they quit. I must admit, that leveling is not THAT important in MGG like in other games, but it disencourages me to see, that I will never reach so top. Needing more time now AND more XP to level will destroy the game, at least for myself I can say that. I will not quit instantly, but I will not play as much as I did before. MGG had a fantastic playstyle, as many said, it was fast and entertaining. With the abilities it became more tactical ans slower. Somebody mentioned Marvels Avengers Alliance (MAA), and that both games are nom more identical than before. I play MAA too and was looking for a faster turn based game, that I found in MGG. With the recent updates it looks that I dont need MGG anymore.

ok Hugo i sent you a pm which has not been replied to in over 2 days....... So will post here in the hope of getting a reply from someone a kobojo! The buranka boss which has been introduced, whilst completely evil also jumps the gun when it hits. From what i can see from certain facebook groups it is not the only boss this is happening with. Have the speed rules of attacking changed when it comes to the bosses??????? I had a bounty bug (speed 5.26) in my line up against a buranka boss and the buranka hit first (speed 5.00), i know of people having a similiar problem with planet cleaner boss on new missions or is this just a cock-up?

I would also like to point out that very few people use these forum and prefer fb groups for some reason..... i could speculate but i am far too nice. :eagerness:
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 02-10-2015 at 04:12 AM.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

ok i just have one criticism you make the tickets on the campaign for each battle only 10 ticket and then you decrease the fame and experience points per battle that's fair but why after that you double the points needed to increase the fame !!!! there is no sense about that i prefer returning the tickets as it was before and make the amount of tickets needed for the last two divisions 25 per supra and 30 per mega or what amount you want but return the fame points again the same