Thread: Yawn...

Yawn...

Still not fixed the forced time out cheat I see? Players 2/3/4 levels below me with pvp score in the 1800's play one move then bug out.

4 TIMES TODAY!

Nothing else new apart from a few minor hero changes that bring nothing noticable to the game. Even the 'official update' forum hasn't been touched since December.

TLDR
    Cheaters prosper and game is boring af.

Cheaters sucks, but reporting it helps a lot. You can still report them after they disconect you. Celsius is working to get rid of cheaters, but i guess you understand they cannot just ban a people for only having a single report.

Anyways the other day happens to me i was disconected 6 times in a row and i was really mad but it was really weird. The problem was, they were not cheating, just my phone went derp for some reason. After restart the phone i matchmaked normally. Why did that happens? Its a mystery to me yet.

Cheers
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

The problem is sometimes you can't report because they've already won via your being disconnected. So the only chance you have is if you run into them again soon.

I tend to for who they are if I don't run into them within 2 days

After you press the Ok button, you still have time. Believe me, i do it usually when encounter dc'ers(just with the obvious ones, like 1200hp 1750elo dc first turn stuff ).
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Once you get close to 1450 points, you get teamed up with cheaters that disconnect you (alot like 3 different guys now)

Cheaters are so dumb. Why would you go "constructed" if you're just going to DC your opponent anyways? Might as well get double the points. (Just saying).