Ive been banned for no reason... what do i do?

Cant log in anymore, said im banned, interested to see why as im not cheating or anything!
    Where do i contact support?

Hello JB48!
    Sucks to hear you got banned :(.
    You can send a support ticket here and explain your problem. Take in mind your player id (the number used to add friends) might be needed and it sure will be really useful to the support.

Best of Lucks
    Cheers

PS: You need a nexus acount to login into support plataform. If you need any help please feel free to ask
    Last edited by Skunkix; 01-29-2018 at 10:31 PM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

How do i get my player id number if i cant log in, also i tried making a nexus account but it said i need to sign up for it in game, which i cant go in cuz im banned for nothing.,

Just create a nexus accout from another device. About your id.....maybe a friend can help you with it? Anyone having you on the friendlist?
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

No friend that i know on list. This seems like a horrible way to deal with an issue. Needing to go in game when u cant! What are poseible reasons for beung banned? Using too much emotes? If so, how long is the ban, ill just wait it out if its not too long. Dealing with this seems like a real pain in the ass!

Wel if you cannot make a Nexus account try login-in to Nexus support with facebook and then send a ticket. I recomend you to add the ban information number on the ticket (for example, "you were banned from the game (error 96369)" or whatever number it says.)
    Last edited by Skunkix; 01-30-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Yea i did through facebook, ban code was 659 i think