Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena!!!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Arena!!!

Hi!

What’s going on with arena? It’s completely crazy now to get any point for wins... for a win you get like 6 points now when you lose it’s more likely to be -8!!! Where is that double system in it? It’s just not fair and impossible to reach 1800!!!

How much points do you have?

I assume you are playing constructed. Points are determined via 50 point difference = +/-1. Base rate is 5.

So if you have 1500 elo pts. You face someone with 1551. You will be rewarded 6 elo pts. If you lose to someone that only has 1425 You will lose 8 elo points. Which is why unless you play random it is extremely though to get to 1800 elo for the maximum reward (as random rewards you double elo points).

Well I lost to someone with 1800+ when I was still 1600+/- they took -8 anyways. And I’m playing random so wtf is the issue... wasn’t like this before.

the problem isnt how to get points! the problem is the cheaters who d/c us so they always win! 16lvl player with 1900+ points WTF! fix the damn hax!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shluha View Post
    Well I lost to someone with 1800+ when I was still 1600+/- they took -8 anyways. And I’m playing random so wtf is the issue... wasn’t like this before.
    this isnt possible! never happen to me!!! always when they have many points i lose max 1-2!!

P.S. start random bans to low lvl players with 1900+ pts!

https://ibb.co/hi4hAn
    https://ibb.co/d8YLwS
    Just now! Wtf are they using??? Ban ban ban

there is 1 guy named aco something! he is 36lvl and when he win he play normal! when he is about to lose then he kick u!

the worst is those low lvl noobs like 15-20! they have 1800+++ pts and their chars r max lvl 6! if u could check their stats LOSE / WIN 0/100!

This shouldn't happen and has never happened to me before. Maybe take a screen shot with the -8 point next time if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by stallion View Post
    there is 1 guy named aco something! he is 36lvl and when he win he play normal! when he is about to lose then he kick u!

the worst is those low lvl noobs like 15-20! they have 1800+++ pts and their chars r max lvl 6! if u could check their stats LOSE / WIN 0/100!
    More than one guy is doing this. I mean playing in an attempt to win and when they lose they DC you.

i guess no1 read the issues in forum!

Hi!

What’s going on with arena? It’s completely crazy now to get any point for wins... for a win you get like 6 points now when you lose it’s more likely to be -8!!! Where is that double system in it? It’s just not fair and impossible to reach 1800!!!
    Well random arena gives you double elo points. And yes it is posible to reach phoenix league!
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

I have reached it regularly before all the fuckers with level 25 making dc