Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    12

    Red face Suggestion: Add New Star!

    Add A new Star And Called It Platinum Star !


    What Do you think Guys...
    Easy Giving Suggestion !

    -DaizIan
    www.facebook.com/daizian15
    Add me fame 47
    Daily Player Always sent Campaign Passes And Giftz !

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian15Daiz View Post
    Add A new Star And Called It Platinum Star !


    What Do you think Guys...
    Easy Giving Suggestion !

    -DaizIan
    www.facebook.com/daizian15
    Add me fame 47
    Daily Player Always sent Campaign Passes And Giftz !
    Very wonderfull idea.

  3. #3
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Puerto Maldonado, Peru
    Posts
    26
    seria feo por que si

  4. #4
    How much better would it be? I think 150% would be good, maybe at level 30. But, gold stars are already 500 gold. Would you pay what would probably be 1000 gold for a mutant that's 150% better? Or say 800 gold for 125% better?

  5. #5
    Traveler

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Aitha's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    India..♥
    Posts
    38
    Actually No Need New Star I Am Trying From Six Months To Complete Just Bronze Bingo And 75% Attack And health Is More For mutants....:disgust:

  6. #6
    I like the idea, but assuming the cost would be 750-1000 gold, I think it would cause a serious separation in players. Those who pay (a lot) and those who don't.

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    12
    This Idea Was Mine , Thanks For Making it Come True :)

  8. #8
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25
    Congratulation dude, they've stolen your idea and you are happy, wow!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Rossi View Post
    Congratulation dude, they've stolen your idea and you are happy, wow!
    Because it is totally unlikely that they had same idea as other thousand people as it was most logical evolutionary step apart from pilling up new mutants, right? Do you even brain?

  10. #10
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Woska View Post
    Because it is totally unlikely that they had same idea as other thousand people as it was most logical evolutionary step apart from pilling up new mutants, right? Do you even brain?
    Mhhh i didn't know someone could actually brain something, new human ability discovered!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •