Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Done with pvp.

Done with pvp.

Yes, this is a rant thread. Since the release of reactor pvp in this game became more and more unbalanced.
    Now when u step into the arena, u not only cannot rely on the diagram to help u pick your team, but even when u see that your opponent is low lvl(lvl 20 or lower) player, he can EASILY have 2 GOLD mutants with 5-6 thousands of health.
    I really dont mind losing to people that spend money on gold. Just because i dont meet them often in combat. But enemy teams with 2 or even 3(!!) gold class mutants, when my team is composed of 2 bronzes and a silver?

This is RIDICULOUS.
    U may think: ''Jakub, but u could spend your tokens on superheroes too".
    I could, yes. But i did not, after getting hulk on 1st try. Besides, those tokens dont have 'spend me on superheroes or gtfo" written on them.

So what im saying is, that having or not having reactor gold mutants, should not define your chances in pvp.
    Till season 11 i easily climbed to elite league. Last season staying in experts was a problem.
    And how it shouldnt be a problem, when a lower lvl steals from u 20+++ points with his reactor team couple times a day. And u get 10 points back IF u win on revenge.

So im done with pvp. Wont have azuria and future mutants, but w/e. Fun factor is crushed by frustration factor.

I totally agree with you....I was supossed to be in the elites,but I've only managet to get to the experts because of this!

you can do revenge battles? oO Hows that even possible? I thought the only way to change your opponent is by spending credits...

keep in mind, the reactor mutants are weaker than normal golds. if you had 3 golds, you should be able to beat 3 reactor mutants (given they are same gene types). If you have been playing that long, then only having 2 bronze and a silver is pretty bad. PvE allows you to get a silver star without too much work (even my nephew who only has a couple bronze, and mostly no star mutants was able to get a silver star after putting in some effort). Reactor mutants are an interim until you can get real gold stars to use (and standard campaign is the best way to work your way up). Biggest effect other than stars is level, so make sure you get your levels up. Naturally as you get higher level fights will become harder in PvP because other people at your level are probably more skilled and have worked to get their gold mutants. I had terrible trouble for 3-4 seasons, this last season i finally had enough lvl 26 gold mutants made to finally push my way back to 1%

Wow, why are people being such defeatists as of late?

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

you know, you also had the chance on getting FREE mutant reactor too.. just go to the game news, you got 3 token, check level up city, you got another 1. reach pve level 40 and again you has it... I has 2 ID... 1 was level 91 and 1 was 21... and the 21 already has 2 gold mutants because of the trick I use and so does my luck... and both of my ID were free user

Quote Originally Posted by White Saber View Post
    you know, you also had the chance on getting FREE mutant reactor too.. just go to the game news, you got 3 token, check level up city, you got another 1. reach pve level 40 and again you has it... I has 2 ID... 1 was level 91 and 1 was 21... and the 21 already has 2 gold mutants because of the trick I use and so does my luck... and both of my ID were free user
    If u cant read and cant use BASIC english, dont raise your voice in topics that YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hamm View Post
    keep in mind, the reactor mutants are weaker than normal golds. if you had 3 golds, you should be able to beat 3 reactor mutants (given they are same gene types). If you have been playing that long, then only having 2 bronze and a silver is pretty bad. PvE allows you to get a silver star without too much work (even my nephew who only has a couple bronze, and mostly no star mutants was able to get a silver star after putting in some effort). Reactor mutants are an interim until you can get real gold stars to use (and standard campaign is the best way to work your way up). Biggest effect other than stars is level, so make sure you get your levels up. Naturally as you get higher level fights will become harder in PvP because other people at your level are probably more skilled and have worked to get their gold mutants. I had terrible trouble for 3-4 seasons, this last season i finally had enough lvl 26 gold mutants made to finally push my way back to 1%
    Do you have trouble reading?

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

yawn... wel all I'm saying is it's your choice to give up the pvp... and it's seems you are smart enough to do things on your own

I have yet to experience problems with the powerups. Please stop being a defeatist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Topolski View Post
    If u cant read and cant use BASIC english, dont raise your voice in topics that YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
    You know this is a French game though right? In the olde days the Kobojo page was not in English j/s

Your sounding mad n00bish. If your PvP team has stayed with bronze mutants, you should not be on the forum talking about PvP