Suggestion: Time for another legendary mutant for credits sale

So after the Lightning Pack and the Tank Pack I would like to see another legendary mutant for sale for credits.

Suggestions I hear alot are: Cobrakai, Sentry.

Or H.U.M.A.N. cause it is for sale for challenge tokens.

init these two packs have been on sale 3 times in the last 4months now really stupid!

I have been waiting a very long time for the "Galactic Guardian" to come back for sale.

Galactic Guardian, Please Kobojo

You should do the gods for credits or packs maybe have mekali for 50 mil cause shes pretty easy to get and also thor anubis horus chuck I mean buck lol he definitely counts there are others im sure but def a god credit pack

Why not have a Bingo filler box? You pay some credits to get 1 random Legend you don't already own. There's always those once off offers of 2500 gold and jackpot tokens and such so why not a limited Legendary filler box offer?

lets have legendary mutants mystery box for credits :)

My personnal needs :

Galactic Guardian
    Sentry

:victorious:

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Sherry View Post
    Why not have a Bingo filler box? You pay some credits to get 1 random Legend you don't already own. There's always those once off offers of 2500 gold and jackpot tokens and such so why not a limited Legendary filler box offer?
    I love it! Its brilliant :)

I want Star Trooper & Galactic Gurdian from Credits.

The Experiment, Mephisto.

And when will George Washington and Mexihcatl be released for gold. I've been waiting for them....