Thread: Small Splitter

Small Splitter

Alright, I've been playing with Master Splitter for a while, and... I know this is kind of dumb to ask, but... Why is he so small compared to most of the other mutants? Is he supposed to be that small? I also notice his sprites aren't aligned with his shadow very well. The misaligned shadow suggests he's not supposed to be that small.

In addition, these are actual complaints on Splitter. I felt his attacks were very underwhelming in appearance. It feels like they had a cool idea, but winged it when trying to put him in the game.

Here's a ref...

hes based off Master Splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles, who was much smaller than the rest (probably about 3 feet tall, maybe 4). And compare him to kaiju kitty, his other double-zoomoporph counterpart, who in general sucks. Cant really complain they finally gave a double-zoomorph heavy hitter (right around dire despot, plus the 10% pvp bonus)

Banned
    Hi guys, ive checked and he is smaller than say the Beast because he is a Rat, and they are happy with his positioning in the image.

Thanks for raising it though,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hamm View Post
    hes based off Master Splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles, who was much smaller than the rest (probably about 3 feet tall, maybe 4). And compare him to kaiju kitty, his other double-zoomoporph counterpart, who in general sucks. Cant really complain they finally gave a double-zoomorph heavy hitter (right around dire despot, plus the 10% pvp bonus)
    I don't watch TMNT, so I wasn't familiar with Master Splinter's size compared to the turtles.

Okay, so the size is intentional? Okay, thanks for clearing that up. (I disagree with the positioning, though.)

I really like splitter he is a good mutant and I badly needed good Beast mutant