Genetic City Scare Bear promo on Facebook

What's the deal with this? The link doesn't do anything except open the MGG game. There's nothing in the shop either, no new event thing. I have no idea whats going on.

Bump because seriously? No one knows? Are we just ignoring it? Any of the staff wanna comment? Maybe I'm going crazy and I'm the only one who can see it.

Sorry, I saw your post when it was new but got sidetracked and forgot about it.

I took a look at the post, along with an MGG reply within it, it would seem it is a misunderstanding. They did not say it was coming into the shop, it was just sort of a random, fake movie poster for Friday the 13th.

As for Supraman, I it is now available. Maybe the person in charge posted it yesterday and left the office and forgot to release the mutant
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Question

Howard do you mean that the scare bear is coming back in the shop in a few days or the post was just a poster which was posted for promotion of game or it was a signal for the mutant coming back.

it was just a random poster
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far