Post Will like to see a bingo card filed only with secret recipe mutant

I think will be cool to see this thing in the game. We need more secret recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin Oprean View Post
    I think will be cool to see this thing in the game. We need more secret recipe.
    Only thing is I don't think there are enough Secret Mutants to fill a bingo card there's only a few.

Otherwise I think it would be a great idea.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    Only thing is I don't think there are enough Secret Mutants to fill a bingo card there's only a few.

Otherwise I think it would be a great idea.
    So far there's 9 (Bushi, Terrordoll, Captain Wrenchfury, Horus, The Devourer, The Darkseer, Interceptrix, Captain Bag 'O' Bones, and Mantidroid) that could easily be arranged in a 3X3 grid, simmilar to what they did with the Zodiacs.
    But there is one more specific breeding mutant (Commodore Le Shark) that hasn't been released who messes up any possible combination, unless they decide making 2X5 grids, which is highly unlikely in my opinion.

Yes, there are enough of the mutants, but I believe there isnt much of a gene overlap to arrange them. (not sure, I have to check)
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Quote Originally Posted by Misael_perzar View Post
    So far there's 9 (Bushi, Terrordoll, Captain Wrenchfury, Horus, The Devourer, The Darkseer, Interceptrix, Captain Bag 'O' Bones, and Mantidroid) that could easily be arranged in a 3X3 grid, simmilar to what they did with the Zodiacs.
    But there is one more specific breeding mutant (Commodore Le Shark) that hasn't been released who messes up any possible combination, unless they decide making 2X5 grids, which is highly unlikely in my opinion.
    I didn't realize till you counted them out Misael_perzar that there was that many, Been a long time since I had to find the formula and complete them not that its a good excuse for not knowing. Thanks, appreciate it.

Cosmin Oprean, I think its a great idea and would love to see it implemented if Howard finds the gene overlap to be adequate, I guess there is a formula for making bingo cards that has to be followed and just having 9 to fill the slots isn't enough..

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how it works out is that they do what they did for the "Research" cards because we have no directly "Overlapping" SR mutants As in Goliath, H.U.M.A.N. , and Tri-Klops, all fall in the same category so they end up on different cards.
    Last edited by Abraham Shewfelt; 03-18-2015 at 01:56 AM.