Wink [Suggestion] Improve Quests

hello first sorry if this is in the wrong section i wasn't sure where exactly to post it

2nd to my suggestion i suggest to improve quests and make it give better rewards because atm quests are kinda useless (get xx mutant and get 1000 coin..oh wow 1000 i can get that in few mins)
    so i suggest adding more quests and improve the rewards
    for example pvp related quests (i know that there are achievements but i am talking about quests)
    example for rewards are jackpot tokens reactor tokens boosters med packs etc.. etc..
    i think you got my point

thanks in advance

Well,it's true,I've ignored all the quests from lvl 13 and now I'm 41,so they did not helped me with nothing,1000-10000- credits,5 gold,wow,such an amount of money...They better increase the quests 'cuz until now they are completley useless.
    Last edited by Blaskievics Roland; 11-27-2013 at 09:09 PM.

I don't follow quests by will cause it is no use. You pay more than its worth but it should be the other way around. <-< Achievements are a different story but they come with time anyway.

My suggestion for Quests would be that if they give credits, let them give about 1000-10000 more than what they cost and in case of 'Breed this, Breed that' quests maybe the price of what you have to breed(or something more valuable than credits like Mutosterone shots, tokens, magnet keys, XP Boosts, Med Packs...something small that could be considered a help. 1000 credits help a shit if you have to pay a 175000 to upgrade a compound for it oO). Same goes for PvP quests as Eddie X Eddie said.

I can agree to what both of you said here and also would find it nice if normal, Breed and PvP quests could give you just a little bit instead of just burning you out if you try to do them.

This is a good idea. And its RARE to see good ideas on these boards.
    Everytime i introduced someone to the game, my 1st advice was ''ignore all quests, they are there to SLOW u down''.

Im not saying, that we should have worldofwarcraftcomplexe quests. They should simply be worth doing instead of giving the feeling of punishment. In current shape they dont even encourage to spend gold, if say u have to get mutant XXXX, cuz u get... 1000! CREDITS as a rward....

This is a good idea. And its RARE to see good ideas on these boards.
    Everytime i introduced someone to the game, my 1st advice was ''ignore all quests, they are there to SLOW u down''.

Im not saying, that we should have worldofwarcraftcomplexe quests. They should simply be worth doing instead of giving the feeling of punishment. In current shape they dont even encourage to spend gold, if say u have to get mutant XXXX, cuz u get... 1000! CREDITS as a rward....

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Its true the quest section needs improvement .The number of quests are low and the rewards are way too low(lol 9000 credits/day from 1 normal compound=9 quests).They should increase the rewards for rare mutants quest! and there are many quest that can be added .And i like the idea of giving different rewards for different quests.

hopefully they will take some time to give attention to this thread i am personally ignoring all quests now its waste of time tbh

I agree that rewards should be bigger... With so many high gold costing stuff in the game, only 4 gold daily is nothing (4 gold cause you have to use 1 to accelerate time), not to mention credit rewards that are just silly...