dire despot lvl 17
    honny bunny lvl 17
    all of them has no stars
    are they good?

i have about 21 bronze stars
    and i have dire despot lvl 10 bronze
    / blade bunshi lvl 5 bronze/ enforcer lvl 7 bronze
    my fame is 25 and i did get the mythtical gene today
    so what are the best bronze muans that i should be getting ( i know that stars give bonuses)

Do you want to try and do well in PVP or do you want a strong team to fight in Campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Jack View Post
    Do you want to try and do well in PVP or do you want a strong team to fight in Campaign?
    i need both.......

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Before I got any legendary, starred or reactor mutants my main team for PvP consisted of:
    Honny Bunny
    Beetlebot
    Dire Despot
    All at max Evo level and as soon as I could I got the bronze version of all 3,
    I kept it that way up to Evo 20~22, keep in mind that this was just enough to keep myself in Veteran's league (so I could get the reactor token), this was also before abilities where released, so I'd say you should incorporate one mythic or galactic gene due to their abilities.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Misael_perzar View Post
    Before I got any legendary, starred or reactor mutants my main team for PvP consisted of:
    Honny Bunny
    Beetlebot
    Dire Despot
    All at max Evo level and as soon as I could I got the bronze version of all 3,
    I kept it that way up to Evo 20~22, keep in mind that this was just enough to keep myself in Veteran's league (so I could get the reactor token), this was also before abilities where released, so I'd say you should incorporate one mythic or galactic gene due to their abilities.

Hope this helps.
    i do havea legendery mutant it s dezinger lvl 11 no stars

Traveler

In that case I would sugest leveling him up, and put him in a team with a fast mutant and a mid speed mutant, try that combination in Campaign and see what combination suits you better.
    Also, gather as many reactor tokens as you can and use them in the Bosses Reactor, you might get lucky and get a gold mutant.

In that case I would sugest leveling him up, and put him in a team with a fast mutant and a mid speed mutant, try that combination in Campaign and see what combination suits you better.
    Also, gather as many reactor tokens as you can and use them in the Bosses Reactor, you might get lucky and get a gold mutant.
    dezinger is now lvl 11 and i have 2 reactor tokens now i am going for the bingo to get a token or i will wait until the event end and the next event start

btw i did spend my 3 reactor tokens and i didi get silver beast ;_;
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 04-05-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Traveler

Don't be sad, I spent the only 3 reactor tokens I had and got the bronze Pit Lord.
    And a silver mutant is a good addition for a player at your level, that means you can start getting all bronze zoomorph mutants.
    Other thing to take into consideration, level up all your mutants even if you don't use them, this would be useful when there's another legendary in the store for credits.

Also it would be a great idea if someone else shared their experience, maybe even I could get a hint or two.

Dezinger will help a lot in Campaign, definitely work him up in stars.

Depending on how often your PVP opponents tag a Britany, Dezinger will get killed way too easy.

Silver Beast is HUGE for you right now. Brutal anyone who has a X27, and again depending on the amount of Britany tags you see, you might notice many PVP defense teams are Sabre heavy. So, level your new Silver Beast as quickly as you can.

For PVP you'll want to use your fastest (Honey Bunny), Silver Beast and Techno Taoist when you get him. Until you get him, Blade Banshee will be a good fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Jack View Post
    Dezinger will help a lot in Campaign, definitely work him up in stars.

Depending on how often your PVP opponents tag a Britany, Dezinger will get killed way too easy.

Silver Beast is HUGE for you right now. Brutal anyone who has a X27, and again depending on the amount of Britany tags you see, you might notice many PVP defense teams are Sabre heavy. So, level your new Silver Beast as quickly as you can.

For PVP you'll want to use your fastest (Honey Bunny), Silver Beast and Techno Taoist when you get him. Until you get him, Blade Banshee will be a good fill.
    i already have techno taoist
    and grim ripress 1st try( demon+ghostmonout)
    but when i fight in pvp i always get the oriax + captin peace + another mutant so it s hard to kill them without tag
    btw i have 3 buranka tag
    2 britanny tag

Don't be sad, I spent the only 3 reactor tokens I had and got the bronze Pit Lord.
    And a silver mutant is a good addition for a player at your level, that means you can start getting all bronze zoomorph mutants.
    Other thing to take into consideration, level up all your mutants even if you don't use them, this would be useful when there's another legendary in the store for credits.

Also it would be a great idea if someone else shared their experience, maybe even I could get a hint or two.
    thx man btw how can i get bronze mutans with the silver lycan?