Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advice for advertising other Kobojo games

So kobojo has these games :

- Mutants Genetic Gladiators,
    - Atlantis Fantasy,
    -PyramidValley, and
    - Goobox.
    That u can acces on the MGG screen.
    I know it but i never found the motivation to try them out. And i know that most of the other players are same as me.
    They are im sure great games but i cant make myself to try them out, so my Advice is thiss:

Force MGG players in those games buy creating specific mutants that u can only get by playing those games and reaching a certain level.(my advice lv.5 normal lv10 bronse and on and on.)

In those day that games will have duble or tripple the player base as they have now and few of them will actualy stay playing.

Its non of my buiseness but i like the MGG game and im sure that the other games are as awesom as thiss. If u allow me i try to suggest the following mutants as rewards for those games( once again i repeat i never tryed those games out so the mutant im about to make up are only based on the name of the game :highly_amused: ):

- Atlantis Fantasy, KING NEPTUN, Mythic/Saber
    -PyramidValley, RAA, Alien/Myhic
    - Goobox. UNDEAD GOO, Zombie.

Those all are just made up in 1 min,i know u guys can come up with something better :highly_amused:

Ps. I hope u like the idea and reward me with those mutants without i musst play the games. :victorious:

Just... wow...

DISCLAIMER:
    i laughed off this post.

5+ thumbs up. nice Idea.

I think thats a great idea both sides wil profit from that. It's called advertising. And Jakub when u stop lughing then try to turn your brain on.

I, for one, think that this is a great idea. Dragon City did the same thing. They offered free dragons to people who play other games that are run by the Dragon City people, like Social Wars and Social Empire. When players reached a certain level in the other game, the dragon was unlocked in Dragon City for them to get for free. I believe if Kobojo did something similar, they would bring in more players to play MGG

Jakub u can't see the forrest becouse the trees are blocking your sight. U better check that out.
    A great idea. Never played those other kobojo games, butt with that kind of sistem i wuld try them out.

Keep up that ideas Jasmin

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Dantic View Post
    I think thats a great idea both sides wil profit from that. It's called advertising. And Jakub when u stop lughing then try to turn your brain on.
    YOU should turn your brain on. I laughed off the POST, not an idea. Idea is not bad, but post is full of butt kissing and child's prayers.
    None of u have any idea how new mutants are created. None of you knows how the creation looks in 2d, sprite based games. A HINT : it takes lots of time and effort and has to b planned in big advance. So conclusion is - it takes money, resources.
    Comparing kobojo and those social games is a mistake, because other kobojo games are relatively different, while social games are all the same(yes i played them). So there is a high chance that MGG players would not like other kobojo games, while with Social games, if u pick different game, u have same game, just with different theme.

So yeah, Kobojo is a company, not charity, they need to earn money so we can still play and voice in me head tells me, that if we would get bonuses in MGG for playing different Kobojo games, 90% of players WOULD play them, BUT JUST TO GET THOSE REWARDS and then they would stop.

So from business point of view, its a bad idea for Kobojo to get money.

I doubt that it needs much money to produce a mutant thiss is no 3D graphic super game so stay sharpminded pls.... One game that i played from EA "Battleforge"(a 3D super game) did something similar. In that game u would get a promo Card buy playing an other EA game "Lord of Ultima" and defeating a specific boss in the game. I did that,and gues what i stayd playing LOU and spend some real money on it. Jakub you seem like a smart guy,but when it comes to advertising u duno what u are talking about. In this world where are 1000000000000000000 games all u look for is how many people are playing them then u try it out,am i right?
    If kobojo make thiss happen then the playerbase of those games wuld dubble/tripple,and then kobojo can make advertising like" our game play 30 mill users" and that wuld gett them sponsors and new players,
    It's like that guy said u cant see the forrest becouse the trees are blocikng your view my friend.
    And if my post is full of butt kissing than im sory,i dont have expirience with that to notice it.
    ps.I'm definetly older then u.

This has nothing to do with the advertising but more on the fact that you need to get rid of the hackers cause it is causing a lot of people to quit playing and making the PVP tournament total BS and impossible to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin Huber Memi? View Post
    I doubt that it needs much money to produce a mutant thiss is no 3D graphic super game so stay sharpminded pls.... One game that i played from EA "Battleforge"(a 3D super game) did something similar. In that game u would get a promo Card buy playing an other EA game "Lord of Ultima" and defeating a specific boss in the game. I did that,and gues what i stayd playing LOU and spend some real money on it. Jakub you seem like a smart guy,but when it comes to advertising u duno what u are talking about. In this world where are 1000000000000000000 games all u look for is how many people are playing them then u try it out,am i right?
    If kobojo make thiss happen then the playerbase of those games wuld dubble/tripple,and then kobojo can make advertising like" our game play 30 mill users" and that wuld gett them sponsors and new players,
    It's like that guy said u cant see the forrest becouse the trees are blocikng your view my friend.
    And if my post is full of butt kissing than im sory,i dont have expirience with that to notice it.
    ps.I'm definetly older then u.

As i thought, u have NO idea what is the diffrence between rendering a 3d object and drawing a 2d set of sprites.

Let me explain it to u then.

When u create a 3d model, that is supposed to move, u make that model from polygons, with concept arts as a base of ref most of the time, u make a skeleton for the model and u rig them together. All moves/animations are 5 minutes of work from here. Voila, c'est manifique!

With a 2d model 1st u have concepts, then u pick the model. Then u have to hand draw all preeliminary positions for eery attack/action, THEN u have to hand draw every frame of every action and then u can finally take it to the computer and do it all over again but this time on pc.

I simplified this, so u and others may understand, it is quite a bit more elaborate in reality.
    and
    So yeah, i know what im talking about, i also know a thing or two about mmo games's marketing(or should i elaborate that too for u?) and u are wrong on many, many lvls.

Moreover u claim to be older than me... Physically u can be as old as u want, mentally u're between 12 and 17, judging from your juvenile logic and argumentation.

Now, i'm really not trying to offend You(Contrary to the popular belief at this point), but if u dont have a knowledge, dont try to argue please. Especially if your best argument is "i played"...