Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Reactor Group

Has anyone else noticed the Timer that has now appeared on the Girl Power set in the Mutant Reactor?

I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but to me certain aspects don't seem quite fair. I've been playing for about a month now but can't really afford to buy any Gold. Thus far I have spent every Reactor Token I've been given or manage to earn on the Girl Power set (at least 15 Tokens) and I'm still missing one Mutant to complete it.

So, what happens next? Obviously in just over seven days the Girl Power set is to be replaced with the new set. Does this mean I'll never get the full set? If it's been this hard to collect these is there any point even trying to get the others, or are they to be replaced when I'm one Mutant away from completion?

This is probably the most frustrating aspect of M:GG (except now there's the slots for me to never win on too :disgust:)

Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to read what is basically a Rant, but hey ...that's what the internet's for ...right? :p

Hey how do i get the reactor tokens?

We will see,same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rahl View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the Timer that has now appeared on the Girl Power set in the Mutant Reactor?

I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but to me certain aspects don't seem quite fair. I've been playing for about a month now but can't really afford to buy any Gold. Thus far I have spent every Reactor Token I've been given or manage to earn on the Girl Power set (at least 15 Tokens) and I'm still missing one Mutant to complete it.

So, what happens next? Obviously in just over seven days the Girl Power set is to be replaced with the new set. Does this mean I'll never get the full set? If it's been this hard to collect these is there any point even trying to get the others, or are they to be replaced when I'm one Mutant away from completion?

This is probably the most frustrating aspect of M:GG (except now there's the slots for me to never win on too :disgust:)

Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to read what is basically a Rant, but hey ...that's what the internet's for ...right? :p
    Unfortunately, u are correct. What kobojo is doing now, means: You WILL PAY MONEY, or u wasted all those tokens.
    And after using 10 tokens on girl power, im still short of one mutant too.

Oh stop whining you bunch of apocalyptic ladies ! It's about evolution, moving on and diversification. Do you want the same PVE every week so you can finish it to ??

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Tudorel Luca View Post
    Oh stop whining you bunch of apocalyptic ladies ! It's about evolution, moving on and diversification. Do you want the same PVE every week so you can finish it to ??
    PvE is same every time ...just with different theme.And i think it would be better if they add new reactor group with current 3 groups.so,any player can spin gothic or girl set,whatever they want.
    Last edited by Shawn BM; 11-30-2013 at 02:18 PM.

i hope they dont do more mistakes some of my friends stop playing mgg if they want money the can do some offers not forcing players to pay players will leave if you do that.
    i hope kobojo read those comments and answer them

I really don't see what the problem with them changing the reactor options I'm actually more surprised that they are only changing out one of them. I never expected them to leave the skins up for longer than a month or so and make it so that the only way to fill out the super hero list would be with gold but they have given out enough free tokens combined with the few that can be earned through pvp and pve that there isn't much of a problem getting mutants you want out of the reactors unless you have horribly bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Foster View Post
    there is(...) much of a problem getting mutants you want out of the reactors unless you have (...) luck
    Fixed your typo mate.

oh maybe now i get finally my 4 tokens i lost because of a bug and that i am waiting for 2 weeks (very fast support here)

i guess the only problem of changing is related to the in-wallet-fingers of kobojo that r jumping into the game now.

basicly the pvp now is ruled by players with reactor mutants. as a regular player u can get 2 tokens in 2 weeks. so even for the girlpower u need 1,5 mounth to collect them. for the heros even 4 mounth. if u r lucky and have no doubles (i already had 3 doubles)

so make the reactor fixed to a mounth or even 2 is making the game to a moneyplayer game. by the way it is already with a lot of updates they made recently.

so if the reactor is limited then it should be at least blocked to have a double!! or to give kobojo more chance for money at least when it was double already.

in general its a pitty that the game is turning that much to a paymentgame now. pay money and u win and have fun with new chararcters. pay no money and make the number of players higher, fun u can also get somewhere else. but this is unfortuanatly the problem for a ot of games.

put merchandising into the game !!! then u dont need to sell that much!!!!
    Last edited by Frank Hege; 12-01-2013 at 09:19 AM.

i was under the impression that the timer was just a limited time discount on the girl power group if you were choosing to purchase with gold instead of a reactor token.