Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    o and btw wah wah wah wah wah. every game made is in one way or another designed to make money. if you cant spend the money then just grind out the hours and level up slowly but surely. the reactor mutants for the most part are scaled down from the normal ones they are modeled after. its a slight scale down but none the less you are putting all your emphasis on reactor mutants when you should be breeding and grinding. i admit pve kinda sucks because the players paying dominate it making the campaigns and side tourneys are better anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Topolski View Post
    Fixed your typo mate.
    thanks i've had a chaotic schedule the last week and very little sleep so not really putting a lot of thought into sentence structure as long as its close enough to get the meaning across

they should try 2 give us 1 last free try with it on the last day its available

3545DG79O].JPG
    i spent every reacter token too look at what i have to show for it :( i hope at least they will mabye bring back in rotation and possably save out places?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Haugen View Post
    3545DG79O].JPG
    i spent every reacter token too look at what i have to show for it :( i hope at least they will mabye bring back in rotation and possably save out places?
    i was the same but i finally got it :3

in the Girl Power group, I managed to get Ninja Bunny 2 times, Banshee 2 times and Android 6 times, I can not have a Valkyrie, Mower and Daemonette,
    * I hope they can put them in the shop at a time keeping the group name

sorry but i need friend in mutants genetic gladiators :)
    my names on facebook is SERGIO KIRUZ
    ty for atension

I too have 1 more slot to fill for the girl power sroup please dont shut it down yet. one more to get my gold valkierie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Foster View Post
    thanks i've had a chaotic schedule the last week and very little sleep so not really putting a lot of thought into sentence structure as long as its close enough to get the meaning across
    You didn't have a typo, Jakup is just finding excuses to be a douche as usual.

The PVE should allow for at least one more stab at the reactor before it closes.

Edit: You may think I'm being a bit harsh towards Jakup, but he's always doing this. Even when he knows what he's talking about (And he does actually have some useful info at times) he rarely speaks in a way that isn't rude or disrespectful. Frankly, I'm starting to get kind of sick of his attitude.
    Last edited by Bradford Dawson; 12-04-2013 at 04:43 PM.

i only need steam punk lichcock to finish the steampunk team ... + it took me like 1 month( no doubles )

Banned
    Hi Guys,

There is the possibility for finished reactor sets to return in the future and is something we will consider, however currently this is not planned.

I can confirm however that if a reactor set was to make a return, your progress in the collection would be saved.

Thanks,

Chris