Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Karr1981 View Post
    Hi Guys,

There is the possibility for finished reactor sets to return in the future and is something we will consider, however currently this is not planned.

I can confirm however that if a reactor set was to make a return, your progress in the collection would be saved.

Thanks,

Chris
    well,that's some good news and i hope devs will make do the rotation thing..It would be nice if the rotation is after every month or won't be to long.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for the update there Chris ...it's definitely good to know that a return of the set wouldn't mean restarting, I'm just disappointed that I'm not going to get them all before it disappears for I have no intention of spending real money to do so. I am however looking forward to seeing the new skins. Overall I'm still enjoying the game and plan to continue playing for the foreseeable future.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

yesterday , I saw a new reactor group but dissapears today , the new reactor's name is Ghotic , it uses 1 RT

Well, the only thing i really wanted from that set was the bronze demon when I was low level, now I don't care anymore (won't miss the Gold Valkirie). The new set doesn't makes me crazy either, with the randomness of the spin it's not worth trying, I'd better save for the heroic mutants. The cost is higher, so is the punishment when you get duplicates, but at least I know I have a higher chance to get something REALLY good... unless it's that crappy green hulk thing... I hate it from the bottom of my heart.

4 gothic Martians in a row!?

Man, I love this game - But, these reactor doubles are lame! I just got 4 Martian Marauders from the Gothic reactor in a row! I dopped 5 tokens, got one mutant I didn't have, then got the Martian, and then - 3 more Martians... UGH... frickin sucks. With that much possibility of a double, I'm not even inclined to spend the 600 gold x2 to get the last two mutants I need. Usually I don't have a problem buying some gold if I really want something but I can't justify spending that kind of money and getting yet another copy of a mutant I don't need. Can we please get some update to this system that would at least extremely reduce the chance of getting a double?