Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Contest: Write Monkey King's Story & Win it!

Psy Captains, today we would like to invite you to write the biography of an upcoming Mutant!

To be eligible to participate in this contest you need to follow these rules scrupulously:

• You must submit only your own creations. Any evidence of plagiarism will result in disqualification.

• Your submission should not exceed 300 characters (spaces included).

• Creations have to be posted before: Monday, 17th May 2015 at 11PM CET

The grand winner will have the opportunity to see his
    biography implemented within the game upon the mutant's release.
    HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN WIN:

1st position:
    500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game

2nd position: 500 Gold

3rd position: 400 Gold

4th and 5th position: 200 Gold

Every participant will receive a gift from Darwin!

Ready, Set, WRITE!
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 05-18-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Darwin has made some experiment with his monkey Darunday in his lab but the experiment was a failure and Darunday has escape from Darwin control now hes got in arena to defeat his enemy.

Hope this time you will read my story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin Oprean View Post
    Darwin has made some experiment with his monkey Darunday in his lab but the experiment was a failure and Darunday has escape from Darwin control now hes got in arena to defeat his enemy.
    Hope this time you will read my story.
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 05-12-2015 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts. Please use edit button, to add more text next time. :)

One day when Darwin was doing his mutation experiments, Eva went to him and she saw a monkey run in his lab. She tried to warn him but she was too late-the monkey ran in the mutation cabinet right when Darwin turn it on. The mutation has turn it in a warrior looking monkey. He wasnt the little monkey anymore, he turned into [Mutants name].

While gene splicing a simian and human trying to give a human supreme strength, the outcome was almost totally opposite. The result was a simian with human intelligence. This strong and agile mutant is anxious to get into the arena to show he should have been the desired outcome, not a mistake.

darwin have an experiment about the mutation of living things, when darwin subjected a monkey there is an unexpected happening, darwin accidentally put a human's gene in the subject, darwin was shock of what he done, but few minutes past, darwin was amused of what he see. his failure experiment is unexpectedly successful and then these mutant was born.
    Last edited by Jomar Leon; 05-13-2015 at 06:26 AM. Reason: his*

Κωστάκης ΚωσταΝτα
    There was the age back at 2015 when experiments with monkeys took place, monkeys were about to be followed by the rest of humanity. Experiments went wrong and so were the last monkeys left alive. I still remember the last experiment that took place in Darwin's laboratory, never have seen a monkey in my life so strong so bright.. I still remember his words, the monkey's words- it is time for humanity to serve the strong kind.. Humans are now weak! Be prepared

It is mine sorry I post this before I log in :/

Darwin was very upset when he was experimenting MUTANTS but unfortunately a monkey run towards him and accidentally he was putted on incubator, Darwin thought that it will harm him but when the monkey comes, WHOA The strongest monkey in the world born.
    Last edited by Christian Michael; 05-18-2015 at 04:24 AM. Reason: It was over 300 characters Please forgive me KOBOJO

This Monkey is the Darwin's New Pet.The Darwin Has Goes to Buy Some Bananas for his New Pet. The Monkey is Hungry Toooo. So the Monkey Climb that Stick and looking for Darwin. It is said that the stick is used by his ancient grandfathers to pluck bananas from tree.

Sorrry For bAD English

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Monkey King was created in darwin's lab as an experiment aiming for the fusion of great musclor power with martial arts techniques but it was a failure as the result was a total madness. beware his deadly stick & fists because he is now in the arena looking for opponents.
    Last edited by Mohamed Elsaid Moanes; 05-14-2015 at 05:33 PM.

When scavenging through the Tropical forests, Darwin stumbled upon a unique acrobatic ape, Caesar. Darwin learnt about his army of apes, and saw his hostility towards other creatures, making him an optimum mutant to invade the arena and proclaim dominance all over the Mutant City.