Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please refund all my money - I didn't sign up for pay to win
    No way mister! I have spent about 150 dolars in this game so far, and i like to win because the advantages! It gives me pleasure!

Lucamask78

Exclamation Just don't destroy them

Hi Kobo,
    after two months of orbs I beg u:" please give us the possibility to remove the orbs without destroing them"
    I assume that we'll see more powerful orbs (liv 3,4....) in the future so we'll need to change the orbs(liv 1,2) on our most powerful mutants (then we'll buy them) and if u give us the possibility to simply swap them, we can give the weaker orbs to weaker mutants.

U can't lose money for this because we have dozens of mutants then we really never full them normally simply because we don't need it but if u give us this chance maybe we can reuse weaker orbs for other utilization.

But more important you give us the possibility to try all the possible combinations to find the best combo for our mutants.and this mean i spend more because i need more orbs, so instead I will be more reluctant to spend because i waste money to try new combo.

Thank u Kobo

Which is the maximum level of orbs? 3?

yes yes, the orbs are nice and cool replacement for the shield badges and we all love 'em.....
    now give us back the silver stars as regular rewards! you can take the 7th reward "double regeneration" out in arena, and put silver star instead. i mean there's TWO regeneration rewards in there where as only one orb or other rewards

Quote Originally Posted by john mentex View Post
    Which is the maximum level of orbs? 3?
    3 is the highest released so far, yes.

When atack orbs lv.3 will be released? How much gold it will cost?

I have purchased two 10% speed boost orbs and am not sure if the only two fast mutants I have (Gold Terrodoll and Wrenchfury) are worthy of it. I'm also thinking about a gold Zombat, and purchasing mutants is not possible for me. So please advise which mutant should I put the orb onto?

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    I have purchased two 10% speed boost orbs and am not sure if the only two fast mutants I have (Gold Terrodoll and Wrenchfury) are worthy of it. I'm also thinking about a gold Zombat, and purchasing mutants is not possible for me. So please advise which mutant should I put the orb onto?
    Zombat is the best choice of the three fastest mutants that you got. Evolve him to gold and put some health and the speed orb on him. I think platinum zombat is soon to be anounced, so get ready for it

Which is the maximum level of orbs?

Is there any way to remove an orb without replacing it?

Quote Originally Posted by tipy98 View Post
    Is there any way to remove an orb without replacing it?
    No there is not :(
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>