Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Wow this is a great update and make it more harder to compete with each other. Nice one ! But may i suggest some improvement such as remove 'Accelerate 1 Time' on daily mission and also add more space to put more mutants. Thank you
    Last edited by Howard; 04-22-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Iloilo, Iloilo City, Philippines, Philippines
    anyability he can equip ???

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

not sure if there was ability that recomends on them

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

the ORB is permanenent ???

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

please give me kobojo a orbs and yellow easter egg please

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hey Matthew,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to say that the team is heavily focused on PVP improvements. All the opinions and suggestions that have been sent our way have been discussed and analysed within the team, in order to decide what the most appropriate changes would be. I cannot at this point disclose the improvements we have in the pipeline, but we will make sure to publish a new set of patch notes describing these changes as soon as possible.
    the legendery mutants are the strongest so instead of adding more power to them you should add only one orb and the exclusive mutant too
    but all the other mutant should have 2 orbs
    because
    if we add
    speed orb to brittany
    than the pvp is dead
    if we add power to brittany
    the pvp is dead too
    there are few legenderys who are considered weak so they should have some improvement and there is another option in pvp
    we should restrict (i hate to say this) brittany and buranka tag only and other mutants are allowed
    i use a lot of buranaka and brittany tags to win
    so you should restict them in pvp
    let s say my friend has
    brittany evo 28
    buranaka evo 26
    monocerus evo 20
    the tag will choose monocerus
    it will hep a lot because a lot of people are unhappy with the current pvp

Quote Originally Posted by stalion199 View Post
    the ORB is permanenent ???
    Well, they can be replaced by new orbs, but they cannot simply removed - so yes, once you equip it the orb is permanent until you replace it. :)

iosif

Mutants: Genetic Gladiator

As vrea si eu site-u ala de Mutants

EDIT: Please note this will be a step by step process. Initially the orbs will only be available in the Shop.
    Hey guys, just added a piece of information to the Patch Note!

_______

Kenneth, thanks a lot for your implication and for posting your detailed analysis of the feature!
    Very interesting and on overall it make sense.

Note that that you based your demonstration on orbs and percentages displayed in the video - which was recorded while the feature was still in development. As a consequence, not all the Orbs will be available at the beginning, and the percentages will be different.

Orbs and percentages of increase will be unveiled progressively, creating a progression curve for everybody as well as balancing if needed.

Wait and see, the feature will be in your game soon :)
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 04-22-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Hey guys, just added a piece of information to the Patch Note!

_______

Kenneth, thanks a lot for your implication and for posting your detailed analysis of the feature!
    Very interesting and on overall it make sense.

Note that that you based your demonstration on orbs and percentages displayed in the video - which was recorded while the feature was still in development. As a consequence, not all the Orbs will be available at the beginning, and the percentages will be different.

Orbs and percentages of increase will be unveiled progressively, creating a progression curve for everybody as well as balancing if needed.

Wait and see, the feature will be in your game soon :)
    This is good news, a steady progression is always better to start off with.. These will start off in shop first.. HOPEFULLY we can still get some lesser orbs in gifts... as this WILL be effective enough to satisfy the free players.. However please consider my suggestion about Orb Quality and acquisition.. Having Higher orb qualities as rewards for hard work as opposed to simply buying them is better in the long term for the overall health of the game. Premium content should always be better than free content, that is a given, but hard work shouldn't be rewarded with mediocrity. So having higher orb qualities or even just the upper echelons of a particular Orb subcategory exclusive to events and PvP would be much more appealing to the players and better from a business standpoint. Many games failed to do this and that is why many games lose so much revenue. Thank you kindly Hugo and team for the consideration of my response to this update xP Cheers!

Illustrious

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Well, they can be replaced by new orbs, but they cannot simply removed - so yes, once you equip it the orb is permanent until you replace it. :)
    any ORB can equip by any mutants ??? for example: Autonorush+Reataliate ORB ??? can he equip this ORB with the ability of Retaliate ???