Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hi Kobojo want to make a suggestion, you guys could create a mutant exchange system with other players, has many people who have repeated several mutants and it would be great for users who ... al agrees we will support this idea ...

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by stalion199 View Post
    any ORB can equip by any mutants ??? for example: Autonorush+Reataliate ORB ??? can he equip this ORB with the ability of Retaliate ???
    Based off what was said in the original post, you could possibly give a second ability. It is not certain yet whether you can give an orb to boost an ability that a mutant doesn't have, but I would surmise that even if you did... it would offer no benefit.. I don't know if it would apply to a secondary ability (ex: Adding +curse to increase power of Curse Special Orb)..... I would really hope it doesn't.. but even if it did... it shouldn't be too much of an impact..

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aceti View Post
    Hi Kobojo want to make a suggestion, you guys could create a mutant exchange system with other players, has many people who have repeated several mutants and it would be great for users who ... al agrees we will support this idea ...
    if kobojo will do this no one will buy anymore in shop they will depend now on exchanging mutants , me too i would love this if kobojo will do this , but i refer u must keep it on them , maybe someday they have an exchange :smug::smug:

I have a suggestion:
    Is there a chance on implementing "leveling up your orb"? In other words, having the orb equipped, then fighting to give experience to the orb to make it more powerful or bring out its full potential?
    One of the problems with this suggestion is because the orb cannot be removed from the mutant, it feels risky and lowers amount of dedication to leveling the orb up.

Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Pudwill View Post
    I have a suggestion:
    Is there a chance on implementing "leveling up your orb"? In other words, having the orb equipped, then fighting to give experience to the orb to make it more powerful or bring out its full potential?
    One of the problems with this suggestion is because the orb cannot be removed from the mutant, it feels risky and lowers amount of dedication to leveling the orb up.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Hey Karsten,

This is a pretty cool suggestion - Thanks!
    As Hugo mentioned, the orbs (in their current state) will slowly be added to the game, but we will be harvesting all the suggestions you send us along the way. We can't, at this point, say what will or not be changed as we first need to see how our Psy Captains react to this new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by stalion199 View Post
    any ORB can equip by any mutants ??? for example: Autonorush+Reataliate ORB ??? can he equip this ORB with the ability of Retaliate ???
    Hey Stalion,

As it is mentioned in the patch notes:
    How many orbs can be equipped on a mutant?
    The number of orbs you can equip, depends on the rarity and type of mutant.
    While a basic mutant can have 1 Normal Orb, more uncommon creatures (like Legendary mutants, for instance), will be able to hold up to 2 Normal Orbs and 1 Special Orb!
    Cheers,
    Alex
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 04-23-2015 at 09:42 AM.

yes it is correct bro

This is a terrible update!!!! why ? cos the players who can afford to buy stuff, like legendary mutants, will be a lot stronger, vs free-to-players, and this is a HUUUUGE disadventage, paying players who can simply afford anything will rule pvp tournaments and win the stars

also,most us already know how "luck" works in this game, we might get orbs quite regulary, but mostly the bad ones

i don't ask to take this update out, i ask you to balance it, i play over 2 years, almost 3, and i'm a free-to-player,and even now i have amazing disadvantage at pvp

Cool Too Much

Why Kobojo Why Why are selling It at such a high price and ind the video you showed that there was one with a price of 1 Gold And where is it huh ?:chargrined::dejection::blue:

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The one gold pricing displayed in the video was not an actual price.. that was a developer's key to show the players HOW these orbs affect the mutants.. The prices in the vid weren't finalized..

Oh, even though these prices are small i comparison to other augmentations in the game, this is probably the most expensive one.. as a player would spend on the orbs, fill up their slots,, and then in order to place a different orb, owned or bought.. the player destroys the older orb.. This can actually get really really expensive as a player tries to optimize their mutant setups.. And there is no gain from a mistakenly placed orb.. so.. I would suggest a return at lesser value when replacing orbs.. For instance replacing a Critical 3 orb with an Attack 3 orb will return the Critical orb, but as Critical 2.. Replacing any level 1 orb would effectively destroy that orb.. as you release more orbs.. undoubtedly the prices of those orb will increase with the value of their respective boost. At the moment.. those level 1 Orbs seem cheap.. and are pretty awesome even at level 1.. but to optimize to the highest quality orbs would most definitely cost more than a gold star as you can change out the Orb boosts freely but a gold star mutant will only ever use 1 gold star..Currently... a gold Star awards +75% to stats.. please tell me the higher grade orbs will be worth as much if it comes at such expense... but then again.. +150% stats is pretty broken for this type of gameplay
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 04-24-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun Sankar M View Post
    Why Kobojo Why Why are selling It at such a high price and ind the video you showed that there was one with a price of 1 Gold And where is it huh ?:chargrined::dejection::blue:
    i thought it was a small amount to buy this but it was tereble prize in the shop :grief::grief:

More strategy....I love it!

In response to the concern about auto-crits, I think there's an incorrect assumption in the calculations that expect critical hits to happen very often. As it is, crits happen how often (what % of the time)? I'm fairly sure the number hasn't been published anywhere, but for the sake of argument lets say crits happen 5% of the time. Using the current crit boost, +50% chance, only increases 5% to 7.5%. Adding another 30%, even to the already boosted 7.5%, only comes to 9.75%. So if I'm right, there will be no auto-crits.