Ok here she is.I will tell you her Stats
    Name:Aqualicia
    Species: DemiGoddess-Dhampire
    Ability:Heal(45%)
    Category:Exclusive Zodiac
    Breedable?:No
    Genes:Saber-Necro
    How to Obtain:Complete Legendary Bingo 2
    Appearance:She appear as a young attractive girl with pale skin with very long raven hair,wearing a pink Armor,a mask,and a bandana.She holds a pair of steel fans and have a pair of canine teeth out of her mouth.The Aquarius symbol is located above her breast
    Stats(Same as Gargantus but have more health points):
    Attack:Cataclysmal
    Health:Tank
    Speed:Intermediate(4.76)
    Attacks:
    Saber Attack:Savage Waves(She throw her fans at her enemy,Slice them.And followed by huge wave(At level 15))
    Necro Attack:Blood Sacrifice(She summon her Aquarius vase and a Demon mermaid out of it and slice her enemy with it trident and make her enemy bleeding(At level 15))
    Mutopedia Entry:Born from Leech Lord and Aquapunzel's couple,Aqualicia is Goddess of life and death.Her fans is symbol of death and her Aquarius vase is symbol of life.She will help the weaks from any evil forces.As a sacrifice for her,she will rip off her enemy's heart and eat it.In the arena,She seeks a revenge to Nebulus because he enslave her mom cruelly in the past.Alongside with her sister,Grim Reapress they will be a deadly alliance.
    Relationship with other mutants:
    Leech Lord(Father)
    Aquapunzel(Mother)
    Demon(Step Mother)
    Grim Reapress(Step Sister)
    Interceptrix(Close friend)
    Aqualicia2.jpgAqualicia4.jpgAqualicia3.png

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

he looks like in mortal combat

I know she looks like Kitana.only her fans which inspirated by Kitana's fans.And her real design clearly more looks like her Mom(Aquapunzel)

I like her design.She looks lovely i hope Kobojo will add her to the game as you said,Darling
    Last edited by Kiki Aniqah; 04-29-2015 at 06:14 AM.

Thats an interesting creation congrats! reminds me of Akali in League of Legends.

Il transfer your creation to the designers, see what they think of it :)

Thank you very much.I hope they like it

Great ART but kobojo does't Give a Fuck (i love it :beguiled:)

This is soooo cool!!! I would LOVE to see her in-game

Good luck!!