Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    nurul amelia
    This kabojo why I have been friends but not in tags

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I send an invited to my wife account to became my list on MGG and i told her to accept, offcourse we both friend even we're married but why my wife account still dissapear from my MGG lis, its happen to lots of my friend , so Kobojo please fixed soon as possible, i don't want to quit early from this game, cause I play since June 2013 , you know how long I've been playing this game

Unregisteredprosper

friends

i lost a lot of friends pls need a help kobojo

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    We would like to address your reports in regards to the latest Facebook permissions' adjustments.

As some of you have noticed, a few (or even all) of your previous allies in game may no longer available. This is due to the newly implemented privacy options, in which each user's permission is requested in order for us to access their Friends list - Thus allowing you to play with other MGG users.

shujat sarwar
    Hi kobojo i lost most of my friend plz help me.

Unregistered

The whole friend system is crashing since the last Update....

I have more than 1500+ friends and when i either try to "add a friend" or "send a gift" the game just freezes mid screen and i have to reboot my browser (yes i am talking about the browser version)...plus i have lost hundreds of tag friends and i can even find then in my friends in facebook sometimes(since last update also...)...so basically it seems that the fault must be in your last update coz its too much to be a coincidence.

Unregistered
    aw its not fair all the tags give us britany or any of strong mutants to consolation

Thank you all for the feedbacks you provided during the weekend. Our team is resuming it's investigation in order to solve these issues as soon as possible.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to give us as many details as possible, this may help us identify the problem faster.

Thank you in advance for your understand and your cooperation!

CeDrYcK

Angry i have a problem

Hey i cant send ghifts why?????!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have more than 1500+ friends and when i either try to "add a friend" or "send a gift" the game just freezes mid screen and i have to reboot my browser (yes i am talking about the browser version)...plus i have lost hundreds of tag friends and i can even find then in my friends in facebook sometimes(since last update also...)...so basically it seems that the fault must be in your last update coz its too much to be a coincidence.
    Hello,

To the people still struggling with social features in-game:
    Can you please share your Kobojo IDs? Also, please let us know how many friends you currently have on Facebook.

Cheers,
    Alexandra

Unregistered

tag disappeared

my best tag has disappeared from my friend list and my tag list & even when i type his name in the search box i could not view his acc.pls kobojo fix this problem as soon as possible as iam missing many of my game time pls pls pls........!!!!!!