Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my best tag has disappeared from my friend list and my tag list & even when i type his name in the search box i could not view his acc.pls kobojo fix this problem as soon as possible as iam missing many of my game time pls pls pls........!!!!!!
    Hey Mystery guest,

According to your description it sounds like that person may have blocked you - considering the user has disappeared from your FB friend list and you can't even find them using the search bar.

Verguenza

A mi me parece una verguenza lo que estan haciendo con el juego,este no es el primer error que cometen y siempre buscan un culpable en este caso facebook.Creo que ya es hora de que se hagan cargo de sus errores y solucionen los problemas que tienen,por culpa de eso perdimos muchos amigos que jugaban hace mas de 1 año.Se cansaron de que ustedes no reparen el juego y nos culpen a nosotros,nuestras pcs o nuestra red.Creo que deberian de preocuparse menos si compramos oro con dinero real y devolvernos el juego que tanto amabamos y no esta porqueria que tenemos hoy.Que tengan un buen dia....

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hello,

To the people still struggling with social features in-game:
    Can you please share your Kobojo IDs? Also, please let us know how many friends you currently have on Facebook.

Cheers,
    Alexandra
    I basically got a don't call us, we'll call you reply from Kobojo Support after explain my problem to them!

Kobojo Sup Kobojo Support (Kobojo Games)
    28 Apr, 18:24
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We are aware of this issue and resolving it is one of our top priorities.
    We thank you very much in advance for your understanding and patience regarding that matter and will let you know when the situation evolves.

Are you saying now that I should provide further information to them?

Because that was a heck of response to someone who has been going through hell over this Kobojo blunder!
    I realize that the support team must be overwhelmed by the shear number of customers impacted by this but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    I basically got a don't call us, we'll call you reply from Kobojo Support after explain my problem to them!

Kobojo Sup Kobojo Support (Kobojo Games)
    28 Apr, 18:24
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We are aware of this issue and resolving it is one of our top priorities.
    We thank you very much in advance for your understanding and patience regarding that matter and will let you know when the situation evolves.

Are you saying now that I should provide further information to them?

Because that was a heck of response to someone who has been going through hell over this Kobojo blunder!
    I realize that the support team must be overwhelmed by the shear number of customers impacted by this but still.
    Hey Master,

As the support agent has indicated we have a team of devs analyzing these reports. All the support team can do in regards to this is compile new information and send it over to the responsible department. I assure you both departments are doing the best they can, as this is indeed a top priority issue.

I do have a question for you:
    Do you have over 1000 people on your Facebook friends list?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey Master,

As the support agent has indicated we have a team of devs analyzing these reports. All the support team can do in regards to this is compile new information and send it over to the responsible department. I assure you both departments are doing the best they can, as this is indeed a top priority issue.

I do have a question for you:
    Do you have over 1000 people on your Facebook friends list?

Thanks in advance! :)

I have 4910 friends in my list.as of this moment.
    ***Name and link removed upon request***

And I sure would like to get my friends back in the game again. I am missing some very well know and large tags who are both friends and allies in the game.

I have a question : Since this whole thing started I have requested and my FR has been accepted by some very respectable players and since I made the request I show up in their friends list but they do not show up in mine and the total number of friends that I have given above does not reflect our friendship. Is this being taken into account bu the Dev Team and is this being addressed?
    Because neither one of us can use the others tag.
    Last edited by Howard; 05-12-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Hey everyone,

Sooo... we suspect that users who are struggling with tag disappearance all have over 1000 friends on Facebook.

It'd be grand if some of you would be willing to help us out testing this theory, by dropping some "friends" (Psy Captains with whom you interact less) and keeping the ones you do want to play with. The goal would be to stay under the 1000 friend mark. This would help us figure out if your desired tags would be visible again.

If there's someone in this thread who has less than 1K friends and is struggling with tag disappearance this please do let us know. (Kobojo ID helps too!)

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be up for giving us a hand!
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 04-30-2015 at 03:35 PM.

I got all my tags back, I've been hearing that if you log on with a smart phone that your tags show up again so when a friend was visiting tonight I tried it it worked. All is right in the MMG tag world for me now.

I highly recommend trying this if your missing tags.

Hey everyone,

Sooo... we suspect that users who are struggling with tag disappearance all have over 1000 friends on Facebook.

It'd be grand if some of you would be willing to help us out testing this theory, by dropping some "friends" (Psy Captains with whom you interact less) and keeping the ones you do want to play with. The goal would be to stay under the 1000 friend mark. This would help us figure out if your desired tags would be visible again.

If there's someone in this thread who has less than 1K friends and is struggling with tag disappearance this please do let us know. (Kobojo ID helps too!)

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be up for giving us a hand!

It looks like it might not be just limited to those over a thousand. I have less than a hundred and hadn't run into it until this morning when two disappeared who were there last night... after I accepted tag team requests and gifts from those two. Sent friend requests and they came back... but one of the two has had to friend request me twice because I disappeared on her if the hiccup might be tied into that.

And it looks like I disappeared on both of them since they both sent the request today... they both have a little over 200 Facebook friends, which is still below the 1000 mark.

Maybe it's tied into the PVP tag requests... and high level people with lots of friends get them more often to chance trigger it if there's a random element to it?
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 05-19-2015 at 06:06 PM.

I have over 3900 friends in the Mutants game. After I read this thread I preformed an experiment. I deleted about 215 non-active friends from my friends list. I then logged out, then logged back in, went to the game, and I got 5 of my old high level tag friends back. I am going to try it again tomorrow and see if it repeats. I will report back on my findings.

My Kobojo ID is Colby Jack, (as far as I know). Facebook says I have 4699 friends. At least half play MGG. (I have added several since the gifting my MGG friends stopped working, so I can't tell you the exact number.) Most of the highest level ones have disappeared from my tag list. I have tried the add a friend feature on all of them. I have even unfriended and refriended a couple of them through Facebook, but their tags have still not reappeared. At one point, my lowest available tags were from people level 50. Currently this is down to level 12. I could really do without the itty bitty tags. Please figure this out.
    Colby Jack

Just an addendum: I CAN ask those missing tag friends to help in PVP. Its the only time I can see them. Not sure if they can respond, as they don't show up as available tags.
    Hope that helps.
    Colby Jack

Just lost my top tag, Nguyen Anh Khoi, I saw that his gold replay cost had expired while in the Japan tournament. When I went to use him in the PVP tournament, he's gone. He and several of the other top tags. Still got lots at 12th and 13th level though. Sooooooo useful!

One last update before I'm done for the day: I went to the bottom of my tag list, searched facebook to find several of them and unfriended them. Logged out and back in to MGG and instead of gaining back my high level tags, there are now level 11's at the bottom of the list. Your tag list is keeping the wrong end. If you need to bump "friends" do it from the low end. Feel free to delete all those game friends with an evo of less than 50, if that gets me back the high end ones.
    Good night,
    Colby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Jack View Post
    One last update before I'm done for the day: I went to the bottom of my tag list, searched facebook to find several of them and unfriended them. Logged out and back in to MGG and instead of gaining back my high level tags, there are now level 11's at the bottom of the list. Your tag list is keeping the wrong end. If you need to bump "friends" do it from the low end. Feel free to delete all those game friends with an evo of less than 50, if that gets me back the high end ones.
    Good night,
    Colby Jack
    Make that level less than 50, not evo.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 05-19-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Is there any word or any hope from Kojobo concerning this HIGH EVO FRIEND TAG GLITCH??? I have spent countless hours pouring through my entire friend list and deleted ALL non actives. And yet I have only gotten back a handful of my high evo friend tags. Now I am down to deleting active low evo friends......
    AND I HATE IT!! Why should I have to punish them just because they are newer players and have low evo. But I see I am between a rock and a hard place now. Burned if I do, and burned if I don't.
    Since this glitch is affecting a majority of players in the game, you would logically think that Kobojo would be devoting more resources to solving the issue.....especially in light of the fact that the one who were originally assigned to solve it have been unable to come up with any sort of fix. I have been playing this game since the first week it was available on Facebook, and I have to say this is the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed.