Lightbulb [Suggestion] Cancel cross mutation option.

Wouldn't it be nice to cancel a cross mutation for those times that you forget to add a star, or change your mind at the last second? Maybe add an option to cancel the process at the cost of part or all of the creatures Mutosterone? Just an idea I think would be nice to see in the game.

Yeah,well,It happened many times to me to forgot a star,almost always ;),and sometimes I missclick and put another mutant in the breeding,things like that happens a lot and it would be nice to have an option where you can cancel the breeding,sometimes it costs too much time...This suggestion MUST BE READ BY AN ADMIN!

" It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
    when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

I agree it would be a nice option. Also I wouldnt mind seeing an approximated time counter before a breeding process begins.

GOOD IDEA I IMPROVEMENT IN THE GAME

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

this suggestion has been discussed since PvP season 4 or 5 and there hasn't a solid answer or conclusion yet....

Banned
    Thanks guys, this suggestion is noted and under consideration.

Thanks,

Chris

Great! It surely would be a nice option to have since that mistake also happened to me once ^^°