So... Can you release Cyber Punk and Dead Marine now?

I haven't been so excited about mutants since you introduced Psycho Boar.

Dead Marine looks incredible and Cyber Punk fits really nicely with Shadow Shaman. Can you bring them out now so I can complete my Shadowrunning team?

Dead Marine would also look very good with Azog and Deadbot. It'd be my 40K team.

I too look forward to dead marine's release.

Cyber Punk has been out for quite some time; I think it was in a gold pack. Don't know how long until a re-release
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I too look forward to dead marine's release.

Cyber Punk has been out for quite some time; I think it was in a gold pack. Don't know how long until a re-release
    Cyber Punk came out for 3 days as a 'Buy gold and get Cyber Punk'. Usually, they come out as a Gold Star mutant as well.

Yes, sometimes that is the case over time. They did that with Leonidas, Monolith, amongst a few others. Harpy Lady and Cyber punk have yet to be released in gold version for gold.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Yes, sometimes that is the case over time. They did that with Leonidas, Monolith, amongst a few others. Harpy Lady and Cyber punk have yet to be released in gold version for gold.

Yep! Hence the suggestion: They should release Cyber Punk and Dead Marine.

Cyber Punk is in Girl's Box for 700 Gold

Admirable Vétéran Retraité

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Saccho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ashik Rafeek View Post
    Cyber Punk is in Girl's Box for 700 Gold
    I found 26 girl (without zodiac girl) ... i had 20 of them, so no box for me. but cyberpunk is a "must to have" in our team i think... more than mother dragon, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Saccho View Post
    I found 26 girl (without zodiac girl) ... i had 20 of them, so no box for me. but cyberpunk is a "must to have" in our team i think... more than mother dragon, imo.
    Dragons Mother still has the wrong health for her speed, about 200-300 lower than it should be. Needs to be fixed before she would be worth using.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Sherry View Post
    Dragons Mother still has the wrong health for her speed, about 200-300 lower than it should be. Needs to be fixed before she would be worth using.
    They could augment her attack to compensate for lower health.. but really.. Dragons Mother as she is... is just a trophy.. Gosh I wish she could be useful

Dead Marine is in Mutopedia now so he should be along soon. :)