Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks kobojo for geting nerf the spread atack from brit and buranka! Now pvp is much more balanced, i.e. I am evo 50 and a player with evo 20 xill not win me because of the brit.thanks a lot.

will only be doing pvp to get in the top 1%, may actually quit the game with these changes and i have a plus 60 evo. The nerf has taken alot of fun out of pvp for me and may actual get me to quit playing all together.

To make my point clear nerfing brit and buranka has tipped the scales too far onto the higher evo players, now all people are doing is putting britany and buranka's in their def teams with a speedster....... so now near impossible to beat a higher evo player and has reduced def teams down to 4 or 5 mutants. Basically made the game boring and not worth even trying to compete in...... i will pretty much beat most lower evo players and lose to higher ones. Yay what fun.

i have just quit being admin for 5 facebook MGG groups designed to help players improve and will now move to being a casual player, so don't send me friend request or anything like that as i cannot be arsed. Hope your bloody happy now kobojo.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 06-12-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Personally, I think the change is great. No more cheap losses on defense, and no more cheap wins when I attack.

I've noticed a significant improvement in the amount of battles I win on defense since the change - no more losing 20+ or more points anymore to people who are way lower than me on Evo Level. I'm having more fun on attacks, because I don't have to worry about that cheap Brittany AoE that one shots my entire team on Tag.

II must be playing a different game than most of the comments on here. I see all of these players saying that they are getting more wins now that PVP is balanced. If I was not so bewildered by such statements I would be rolling on the floor laughing. This PVP rebalance has been anything but that for me. Every other battle is now a loss. I can kiss reaching and staying in the the Masters circle good bye. If this is how normal PVP will be from now on, then I will no longer be competing in PVP....its just not worth the frustration. A game is not fun if you lose all the time. You lovers of this PVP rebalancing either need glasses, or need to quit smoking Drano!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Christian View Post
    II must be playing a different game than most of the comments on here. I see all of these players saying that they are getting more wins now that PVP is balanced. If I was not so bewildered by such statements I would be rolling on the floor laughing. This PVP rebalance has been anything but that for me. Every other battle is now a loss. I can kiss reaching and staying in the the Masters circle good bye. If this is how normal PVP will be from now on, then I will no longer be competing in PVP....its just not worth the frustration. A game is not fun if you lose all the time. You lovers of this PVP rebalancing either need glasses, or need to quit smoking Drano!
    I am evo 50 and i am can keep in 1% very easy! Thanks kobojo litle worms wont take me 20 points anymore!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I won't call this BALANCED at all, i can win most of the battles with a 3 buranka team without even using a tag team. U don't need any strategy because there are always 4 or 5 op mutants that own in every situation. Be honest guys u just hate when someone with low evo defeat u and wanted easy win
    on pvp, enjoy your easy win!

But Sometimes 3 buranka can easily defeated

Absolutely stunned by Kobojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you keep making a complete mess of everything, you people are just becoming one big joke. You mess with pvp and remove the spread attacks........ but not from andriod players....... ok anyone else see a problem with this wonderful company and what it states it has done. YEAH I KNOW I BITCH ALOT, but with good reason. I was against the change for a few reasons, but now you have introduced it, you have cocked it up there as well. Lmfao at you peeps, try sort this out soon (this year for you peeps) and keep booting the cheaters....... only taken you nearly 2 years to sort this........ GOTTA LOV DA PASSION.

I agree with you but I think that the only mutants whoose atacks should've been changed should be only britanny and buranka because thay can cover more than 2 genes with the spread atack!

When platinum buranka will be release???

People, what about making leagues? Like heavyweight and lightweight stuff. There is no use for quick mutants in pvp everyone just uses fuken oriax all the time and it become a gome of who is highrr lvl.

It we had different leagues (like speed based or strenght based) it would make the pvp experience not lame for a change.. tell me what u think