Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashik Rafeek View Post
    Then the Cost of The Mutant Must be Changed.
    They Need to Be Cheap. Because their attack is not Good in PvP.
    But I Am Totally Agree with New Update and Waiting For Anti Cheat in PvP
    Note that when the mutant with spread attack is one of the 3 mutants of your team, the change does not apply and it will still have a spread attack and be as powerful as before.

The change only apply when you use the mutant of a friend (TAG). :)
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 05-28-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Oops Sorry I Didnt Think That. My Bad
    Anyway the Update is Very Good.
    Makes PvP Fair and Equal in One Way.
    And One more
    Some Times We get High Players such as Sum Level 500+ So We Cant Do ANything For it After Update.
    So in My Opinion Pls Dont Give High Players in PvP.Only According To EVO

LoLSharkyLv

Talking can you help me

plz can you send me gift with legendry mutant becuse all peapol seying i am nooob plz kobojo my nick is
    krisjanis

Quote Originally Posted by Ashik Rafeek View Post
    Oops Sorry I Didnt Think That. My Bad
    Anyway the Update is Very Good.
    Makes PvP Fair and Equal in One Way.
    And One more
    Some Times We get High Players such as Sum Level 500+ So We Cant Do ANything For it After Update.
    So in My Opinion Pls Dont Give High Players in PvP.Only According To EVO
    For your information, the team is working on other improvements such as a better matchmaking to prevent very unfair fights. No more details for now, stay tuned!

ok
    thanks for the info

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    What about change the XP and fame prize from Campaign just like in the past?(But you can keep 81600 fame needed for level up)
    i hope too :welcoming:

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

i totally like this new updates finally (Y) i am suggesting another pvp with the current one without tag team i am sure it will attract everyone that already feel bored from the game

i agree with these changes but should be good if the challenges in pvp will be fame vs fame and not lvl vs lvl.......i have fame 142 and lvl 41...lots ot time i fight vs fame 680 and lvl 41..instead should be premiate peoples have a good lvl with that fame..currently way doesn't matter if you increase or not maximum level of mutants...you'll challenge always vs your same lvl...
    moreover very often some people attack me and i lose 20 points...when i revenge i get only 10...i don't get anymore the final prize..but lots of newbie get easy

I think the prices of things are very exaggerated and it can also improve outilizar more times the zodiac mutants it was very good there now already the tokenes jeckpote also already set for a long it and never leave me a jeckpot could improve and mutants of riactores should be less riactores 3 and each event just because already the mutants takes 2 weeks to finish tiring becomes earn riactores

Better late than never. This is the fix the game needed. Now PVP will be enjoyable again and I can use other mutants on my defense team. You guys do listen but man it takes a long while for anything to come through but I'm glad it does in the end. This is a step in the right direction. GJ Kobojo.

Thanks thanks thanks :victorious: