Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Best. Idea. Ever. This is going to change PVP radically, and for the better.

Imagine Boost combined with Shield or Retaliate.

Or imagine Curse on a 12.5 mutant. It just keeps stacking and stacking and stacking. :O

Oh my gosh, I just thought of something: Alien has an 11.11 speed and a neutral attack. 3 Gold Aliens with Boost, Curse and all of their points in creasing Curse? Your opponents would find their power reduced to 0 quite quickly.

Autonorush has great genes and would do at least neutral damage on every mutant out there. Plus he's a Legendary. Downside: No Boost, so damage will be slightly lower than the Alien, but it has more slots for Orbs, so it gives it more potential for other things.

Hmm... I'm gonna have to ponder this, but I suspect that there will be some good ways to go.

Actually, a really tough mutant with Boost and Retaliate will slowly be increasing their retaliate damage, meaning the super slow mutants like Buck Maurice could kill a fast mutant before Buck even gets to attack.

Downside for Buck is his Retaliate doesn't do well against Beast primaries.

There could be some real sneaky tactics with this. Choose the right secondary gene and you're golden.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 05-29-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Unregistered

Thumbs up pvp

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    This change apply to everybody. Tags will be less powerful for you, but also for all your opponents. The advantage is that now people will have to use strategy more than counting on a simple tag, which was highly requested by the players.

Thanks for sharing your opinion here Kenneth :) We'll pay close attention to how people play and react after the changes and take that into account. Now let's wait to have it in-game!
    the way u had it was work just fine no need to mess with it if they hit 3 ppl the should still other wise the mutant is just useless
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 05-29-2015 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Language

So will all the people who paid real money or gold to get britany and buranka's to use as tags be getting a refund if they want one???? Well its seem kobojo are now removing the reason most people actually got them in the first place, so it only seems fair that if they want their gold or money back they should get it. Imagine buying a car with electric windows and then have the manufacturer recalling it to put old fashion wind up windows in it..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    So will all the people who paid real money or gold to get britany and buranka's to use as tags be getting a refund if they want one???? Well its seem kobojo are now removing the reason most people actually got them in the first place, so it only seems fair that if they want their gold or money back they should get it. Imagine buying a car with electric windows and then have the manufacturer recalling it to put old fashion wind up windows in it..........
    Except we aren't driving cars here, we are playing a video game. Something which is fluid by nature and can and will be changed to accommodate the needs of it's users while sticking to the developers vision. Kobojo made a mistake with spread attack tags, that mistake is now fixed. It took too long to do but at least it's done.

Ok i will try to credit you with some intelligence Matthew, but i could be wrong...... Britany, Buranka, Buck were all sold with spread attacks across all 3 mutants in both pve and pvp hence the reason people got them...... people use you tag and send a pass....... ok is this simple enough for you? Now kobojo are changing part of this (not about my views on this), but the point is it was sold on the understanding it would work with this effect in both pve and pvp and now it is being changed...... my point was quite valid as an analogy of the situation. Instead of cheap shots maybe try valid points........

I am not arguing over if spread attacks have been detrimental in pvp, but am asking if kobojo are honest enough to admit they cocked up and go well it was our fault here we go here is something back to the people who keep the game running in using gold or cash to buy these mutants and helped so many other players in the game advance, by having them as tags......... i am speaking as a person who has 2x bred and levelled a britany to +60 evo inside 24 hrs just to keep people like you happy.

Kobojo are the ones who did all this and we just use it any way we can within the rules (well in my case at least...... cannot speak for anyone else), as a consumer we buy as advertised and now they wish to change it retrospectively, i do not actually disagree with the change, but well i think most who do not trip over their IQ will see the point i make.

I think you should be able to chose your Mutant that gets used for a Tag, depending on what you level you can end up with some pretty bad tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    Ok i will try to credit you with some intelligence Matthew, but i could be wrong...... Britany, Buranka, Buck were all sold with spread attacks across all 3 mutants in both pve and pvp hence the reason people got them...... people use you tag and send a pass....... ok is this simple enough for you? Now kobojo are changing part of this (not about my views on this), but the point is it was sold on the understanding it would work with this effect in both pve and pvp and now it is being changed...... my point was quite valid as an analogy of the situation. Instead of cheap shots maybe try valid points........

I am not arguing over if spread attacks have been detrimental in pvp, but am asking if kobojo are honest enough to admit they cocked up and go well it was our fault here we go here is something back to the people who keep the game running in using gold or cash to buy these mutants and helped so many other players in the game advance, by having them as tags......... i am speaking as a person who has 2x bred and levelled a britany to +60 evo inside 24 hrs just to keep people like you happy.

Kobojo are the ones who did all this and we just use it any way we can within the rules (well in my case at least...... cannot speak for anyone else), as a consumer we buy as advertised and now they wish to change it retrospectively, i do not actually disagree with the change, but well i think most who do not trip over their IQ will see the point i make.
    Asking me to try valid points and not use cheap shots while calling me stupid. OK I'll bite. You could have reduced that entire rant to "But don't you think they should reimburse players who bought the mutants on the basis they were as is and wouldn't change?" Now that's the real question. Do I? Maybe but I just think Kobojo should of stepped up to the plate and fixed the issue from the start rather than dragging it out this long. The skeptic in me says they did it purely because it was making them a decent chunk of cash which is only strengthened by the fact they initially repeatedly released both Britney and Buranka in the broken state they were in and re-released time and time again without doing anything about them. I don't really see how they couldn't of foreseen the mess both those 2 mutants would make of their own game.

I personally think this adjustment strategy sucks big time!! You have a bunch of players that can't make it in PVP as easily as they used to, and so they whine and blame it on the "Britany-Buranka" syndrome. So Kobojo nerfs the Britany and Buranka tags in PVP to appease them. I hope there is some decent, FAIR compensation here for the nerf plan.

What I am more worried and concerned about Is there any word or any hope from Kojobo concerning this HIGH EVO FRIEND TAG GLITCH??? I have spent countless hours pouring through my entire friend list and deleted ALL non actives. And yet I have only gotten back a handful of my high evo friend tags. Now I am down to deleting active low evo friends......
    AND I HATE IT!! Why should I have to punish them just because they are newer players and have low evo. But I see I am between a rock and a hard place now. Burned if I do, and burned if I don't.
    Since this glitch is affecting a majority of players in the game, you would logically think that Kobojo would be devoting more resources to solving the issue.....especially in light of the fact that the one who were originally assigned to solve it have been unable to come up with any sort of fix.

Between lack of any action on this and the new nerf plan, I have to say this is the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed with Kobojo.

Unregistered

Talking Very good..

I see a player all alien in normal version thinking only about tags... good

Unregistered

Thumbs up 3 way tags

The 3 way tag is the only way I can compete with with higher evolution players..........I don't think it is fair for a level 90 player to be paired up against a level 200 player to get a chance at a free mutant in the top 10 percent of pvp.I will stop playing the PVP all together......why waste my time.

Ok ok goid update ! At least now i dont hace to bring tag britany to ded against weak players who have brit for their def team ! BUT AS YOU SAID MUTANTS WITG SPEAD ATTACKS WILL BE NERFTED SO MUTANTS WITH SPREAD ATTACK "NO S"EX BUCK?