Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    A way for easier credit collecting is to click on the icon beside the shop, and use the rearrange your buildings option. You do not need to rearrange, but you can collect your credits easier by just hovering over.

But yet, I too would like to have another rooftop, as I am running out of space. Right now 95% of my breedable gold mutants are frozen, and I only have gold legendary, PvP/PvE, special no stars, and secret recipes on my roof. As new legendaries come out I am freezing my breedables; once they run out, my secret recipes, then PvP/PvE
    I will always, always, always keep my monogenes unfrozen. I love the way they look - The design of Beast, Demon et all are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by John MacDonald View Post
    I will always, always, always keep my monogenes unfrozen. I love the way they look - The design of Beast, Demon et all are amazing.
    Thats true, I keep all my monogenes unfrozen too. I have all gold except demon; which I only have silver. When I have more gold (I prefer to always have 5k gold in reserve), I will go for a second demon and then gold.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Yup, needing more space. Again.
    Pretty please, Kobojo?

tbh i think the space is enough, because now there are more mutants then spaces and gold furnaces and other bits and bobs its up to you what you want to focus on

Sure it is up to you what you want to focus on. I am choosing to display one of each of every mutant instead of loading up on Bankers. However, since this game is partially about collecting, I would love to be able to display and use my collection in it's entirety. It's what draws me to the game.