Thumbs up Please bring reactor tokens back for the Next PVP Event.

The removal of reactor tokens from the PVP event is a disappointing decision from Kobojo's team. Yes, we understand that you're trying to keep game play elements fresh and exciting. But I don't think I'm alone here in saying that the reactor token was one of the few things that brought a sense of purpose to PVP play, and a "plus 2%"attack orb seems like a woefully inadequate replacement considering how hard reactor tokens are to attain otherwise. I like to challenge myself just like the next player, but it always seems that just when I am on the brink of getting a mutant, twelve players swoop in from out of nowhere and crush my defense team. That token kept me from giving up. Yes I realize this seems like whining, but it's one of the few times I will ever admit defeat in this game. PVP has always been the most challenging element of Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, and that token kept me motivated until now. I am hoping the orb is not a permanent change. Thanks!

hello, i agree with this. i dont really know how these new things work

on other note. is there someone i can talk to about the reactor. cause i put in 6 coins and gotten the same mutant each time. i dont have the money to get gold for that option. is this normal? like six time the same mutant... thjats alittle redicouls

Getting the same mutant 6 times is nothing some people have got 15 of the same,

simple way to get gold is to save gold and buy Furnaces with the gold from bingo and leveling up fame you can get 1 a week easy,

reactor tokens you can get 2 for 30 challenge tokens and 1 every 2weeks from tower event, not to mention you can get them from being lucky in the slots,

as we don't get any good free orbs this is good try this topic and see higher level peoples roof tops some have like 20 of them earning them 2.5k gold a week and there not cashers they just dont spend gold on anything other then the furnaces which i've started to do as well in 2 months i should have my goal of 25 of them