Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Statement: Gold Furnace & Gold Forge - Temporary Removal from the Shop

EDIT:

If you were wondering where the gold production buildings had gone, here's what we would like you to know:
    • You will find these buildings back in the shop this week;
    • However, now, there will be a cap on the number of buildings you can purchase;
    • You can buy the Gold Forge in the shop 5 times (allowing you to get 5 gold every 12 hours)
    • The Gold Furnace can be bought 3 times (harvesting 50 gold every 48 hours)

You are probably wondering: How else can I obtain these gold buildings?
    • In the near future, they will be available in promotional packs;
    • Promotions will not be limited by the shop's cap.

We appreciate your continued support and all of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way.

_____

Dear Psy Captains,

We have temporarily removed the Gold Furnace & Gold Forge from the shop, however, these buildings will definitely be brought back into the game as soon as possible.

For all the players who already have previously purchased these buildings:
    Your gold buildings have suffered no changes and they are fully functional.

We apologize for the short-notice nature of this statement. We will make sure to forward all of your feedback to the responsible team.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-23-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Dear Psy Captains,

We have temporarily removed the Gold Furnace & Gold Forge from the shop, however, these buildings will definitely be brought back into the game as soon as possible.

For all the players who already have previously purchased these buildings:
    Your gold buildings have suffered no changes and they are fully functional.

We apologize for the short-notice nature of this statement. We will make sure to forward all of your feedback to the responsible team.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    The MGG Team
    kobojo is kobojo :p

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Aitha's Avatar

Meanwhile Please Put Back Banker ..... Also....We Can't Breed Him You Know That......{Increase Gold On Him But Don't Remove Him Permanently } ....

any reason why?

Really???????

Why did 2 of mine disaper???????:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Wilton View Post
    any reason why?
    Hey Benjamin,

The team has realized there might be a need to rework these buildings. We need some time to analyze their current impact in the game, before we can give you more details. Sorry about that.

Thank you for your patience while we try to figure out what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by William Ellwood View Post
    Why did 2 of mine disaper???????:mad:
    Hey William,

Are you sure they're not hidden? If you are sure that 2 of your buildings are missing, please report this situation to our customer support.

Thank you in advance,
    A
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-17-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

everyone who has the current forges and furnaces can keep them.

dont bring them back but make a brand new one that is infinitely upgradeable without increasing its size.

keep it the size of the furnace (3x3) have the starting price at 3000 gold. make it either auto or manual collect
    to upgrade it it will cost 3000 gold and the total you make will keep adding up . having it this way would avoid the lag issue of multiple gold machines

starting price 3000 gold 50 every 2 days
    3000 gold + 25 gold every 2 days

lucamask78
    Then if i have 4 furnace...what happen to them? I hope u don't downgrade them cause i've paied them a lot

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

First u nerf britany now u nerf gold furnaces, No words kobojo.... keep going on, this is the right way to failure

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not passed and three months and already cleared this building for gold .. and not everyone can buy gold for cash to have activity this game should not be doing anything for money .. except for the impatient

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    First u nerf britany now u nerf gold furnaces, No words kobojo.... keep going on, this is the right way to failure

hehehehe..... i am back, just for fun. Well kobojo nerfing this, what a shock...... erm not!!!!! How bloody stupid can you be, all the big spenders did was wait for gold sales and buy furnaces by the dozen...... yep the initial outlay is high but if you have 30+ then you don't really need to spend money on the game anymore unless you get bored and want to up your evo by lots....... SUDDENLY kobojo need to review the furnaces/forges and how they work....... hmmmmm i guess too well is the answer cos someone ain't making the money anymore. Too funny for words, just gonna sit here laughing my ass off at kobojo, for making complete fools of themselves over the past months....... YEAH lets get rid of anything which doesn't bring us profit! (should be their new slogan) ....... waiting for the editors to slap my wrists again.....