Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Seems to me like they set up all addicted to drugs and then pull it and later only let it be bought with real money... it seems a few of my co players stopped to play I also reduced gaming time. By the reaction of the community on facebook it seems a lot of people are pissed by this.

There is no way i would pay 15$ for this feature. They probably make tons of money already by that daily Videos you can watch to get Jackpot tokens.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate kobojo they have ruined this game for greed

KOBOJO

BRING BACK ALL THE GOLD BUILDING... for Gold to buy not money...

We want the Goldbuilding back, now for Gold not for money in the store... Kobojo dont be a bunch of Liars... you promised they be back after a temporary time and now they are 4 months gone...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Guys it's OVER!! Kobojo will not put those buildings back for gold and the reason is pretty clear, then people forgot about that.

We still have tag team bug, we still have pathetic crashes, we don't have refund in case of wrong purchases or missclicks, we don't have the 3 free gold furnaces (lucky if u bought them in time). Kobojo just wait till people forget about their huge mistakes, they always act like this, they always had, It's weird but if 9/10 of mgg players just don't care anymore about that then it's a lost cause.

It's up to u, all of mgg players should group and complain as crazy till Kobojo decide to change things, this will never happen so just give up and next time (if ever we will have a chance to buy them again) buy as many as u can.

Its back again for Money... and again for like less then 3 days so people get in panic mode to buy :P

Quote Originally Posted by LASTACTIONHERO View Post
    Its back again for Money... and again for like less then 3 days so people get in panic mode to buy :P
    Nope not even considering paying that much for them hell $10 was too much when they came with gold and tokens no way I am going to pay $15 for just the buildings
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    Nope not even considering paying that much for them hell $10 was too much when they came with gold and tokens no way I am going to pay $15 for just the buildings
    Yeah same thought here, but I looked it up they only accept Credit card, I only use for my Paypay bank withdraw... so could had not bought it anyway. So had to abort the Purchase.

So I wonder what they plan is. Like to bring people each time in Panic Mode when they see that building is for sale for just 3 days every month? They might just end up same as before people buy a certain amount of this buildings and then park them on the roof and never spend a dime again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by LASTACTIONHERO View Post
    Yeah same thought here, but I looked it up they only accept Credit card, I only use for my Paypay bank withdraw... so could had not bought it anyway. So had to abort the Purchase.

So I wonder what they plan is. Like to bring people each time in Panic Mode when they see that building is for sale for just 3 days every month? They might just end up same as before people buy a certain amount of this buildings and then park them on the roof and never spend a dime again.
    Most of the big spenders bought tons (30,40,50) of those so they don't spend a dime anymore, so what does kobojo do now? simple, they spread out of the new players that MUST buy the furnaces for gold, but im so happy that it will not last long before they fail! im sorry for the game but they deserve it.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 10-27-2015 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Language

its pretty unfair nowadays cuz they cost real money... my friend farmed 30 of them and now he gets everything he wants... if u could put em gold id would get some gold sometimes and buy it