Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Have you wrote a review in the App Store on the game? Give the appropriate amount of stars and write your review where anyone who downloads the game can read it. They may not read the reviews but then they might. I read reviews on games. Tell about the gold furnaces and what ever else.

E
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Caskey View Post
    I feel that Kobojo has moved to the ignore it and hope it goes away step. Make sure they can't ignore it anymore and talk to google or the apple store and have them set these crooks straight. We have the power here and all we have to do is let them know what they are doing is wrong and unacceptable.
    -Dan

PS don't just talk about it here, post on facebook, share it with everyone you know that plays. I am quite confident that they would rather shape up then ship out. And if they do get shut down....well there are many games just like it and they probably won't pull shit like this after they see a few other companies get hammered for lying and cheating.
    Dan
    Have you wrote a review in the App Store on the game? Let everyone who goes to download the game be able to read about it. Tell about the gold furnaces and anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon Jones View Post
    E

Dan
    Have you wrote a review in the App Store on the game? Let everyone who goes to download the game be able to read about it. Tell about the gold furnaces and anything else.
    I actually went a step further, and everyone else should as well. https://support.google.com/googlepla...ntact/takedown is the site to report games that are lying or scamming customers. If enough of us report them...especially for the jackpots in bingo and the gold furnaces, they will either be force to change or be removed from the google play store making a huge cut in their profits. We are the customer, we are the ones they have to cater to, and we can easily make them see this by A) filling out that form and B) putting a 100% boycott on spending money in game for anything. I do however urge you all to keep playing because they do have to pay for servers and content. If we cut off their money and report their lies while not giving anything back to them...they have no choice but to start being a responsible company.

-Dan

PS repost this anywhere you can, especially facebook so those who do not check the forum can see that we have out and are not held hostage by kobojo.

3 Months now and nothing ever came back... Hugo said they be back soon but was only Limited offer to get the Furnace for 15$. I kinda feel lied too, but like I do not think the Gold buildings are a problem, they should just increase the prices for all the new content they push out later... then it be balanced again.

Quote Originally Posted by LASTACTIONHERO View Post
    3 Months now and nothing ever came back... Hugo said they be back soon but was only Limited offer to get the Furnace for 15$. I kinda feel lied too, but like I do not think the Gold buildings are a problem, they should just increase the prices for all the new content they push out later... then it be balanced again.
    At this point I wouldn't care if they even raise the prices to 2000 / furnace and 5000 / forget o compensate for their lack of foresight. I'd just be happy to see them in the shop again at any price
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Caskey View Post
    I actually went a step further, and everyone else should as well. https://support.google.com/googlepla...ntact/takedown is the site to report games that are lying or scamming customers. If enough of us report them...especially for the jackpots in bingo and the gold furnaces, they will either be force to change or be removed from the google play store making a huge cut in their profits. We are the customer, we are the ones they have to cater to, and we can easily make them see this by A) filling out that form and B) putting a 100% boycott on spending money in game for anything. I do however urge you all to keep playing because they do have to pay for servers and content. If we cut off their money and report their lies while not giving anything back to them...they have no choice but to start being a responsible company.

-Dan

PS repost this anywhere you can, especially facebook so those who do not check the forum can see that we have out and are not held hostage by kobojo.
    I agree with what said, i subscribed to this forum just to support this, cause its a really nice game but they are really milking us for money, indirectly, but they do. Game cpuld.be so mich better with so little changes..

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    At this point I wouldn't care if they even raise the prices to 2000 / furnace and 5000 / forget o compensate for their lack of foresight. I'd just be happy to see them in the shop again at any price
    I have since last week enough to buy 3 gold furnaces if they had not pulled the buildings then I would had them all till today with just saving up the Gold. I bought one after another of the forges until they pulled them what are like 3 now so I get 15-30 gold per day by them depends if I manage to log in at the right time. I will not spend any Gold till I see them back in the store... even if it takes till Christmas ^^

Haven't you noticed that Kobojo hasn't replied to anything about the furnaces? It's been 3 months since they were removed TEMPORARILY!!!! But they haven't said anything on when the furnaces would be back. They aren't going to bring the furnaces back to the store for GOLD, only in special deals for real money. I sent them an email and informed them that I won't spend any real money on the game till the furnaces and forges were back in the store for gold not just real money. And I WILL NOT spend my money on the game if the furnaces and forges aren't brought back permanently for gold.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cmon guys it's not so hard to understand the reason why they've removed the gold furnaces for gold, most of the top spender have bought at least 30 of those, even 1000 gold every 2 days is enough to buy anything they release so with that move they've permanently lost their top spenders, if they allow new players to buy even only 3 gold furnaces for free they would not earn a dime.
    The 6000 gold glitch was the perfect opportunity to remove them and save their asses. if you want to give the fault to someone don't give it to Kobojo
    give it to those idiots with 250 gold furnaces on their rooftop.

Quote Originally Posted by LakiGolem View Post
    Cmon guys it's not so hard to understand the reason why they've removed the gold furnaces for gold, most of the top spender have bought at least 30 of those, even 1000 gold every 2 days is enough to buy anything they release so with that move they've permanently lost their top spenders, if they allow new players to buy even only 3 gold furnaces for free they would not earn a dime.
    The 6000 gold glitch was the perfect opportunity to remove them and save their asses. if you want to give the fault to someone don't give it to Kobojo
    give it to those idiots with 250 gold furnaces on their rooftop.
    This makes sense. If you guys are still upset call the non-emergency number of your local police station and file a claim. Forges are back today so I don't think complaining to google is working. If there is enough of you who call and collaborate with a lawyer you might be able to go for a class action.

Gold Furnace x2 ._. $13.99