Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    hehehehe..... i am back, just for fun. Well kobojo nerfing this, what a shock...... erm not!!!!! How bloody stupid can you be, all the big spenders did was wait for gold sales and buy furnaces by the dozen...... yep the initial outlay is high but if you have 30+ then you don't really need to spend money on the game anymore unless you get bored and want to up your evo by lots....... SUDDENLY kobojo need to review the furnaces/forges and how they work....... hmmmmm i guess too well is the answer cos someone ain't making the money anymore. Too funny for words, just gonna sit here laughing my ass off at kobojo, for making complete fools of themselves over the past months....... YEAH lets get rid of anything which doesn't bring us profit! (should be their new slogan) ....... waiting for the editors to slap my wrists again.....
    Woah, Jack. Calm down, you're letting that arena rage spill onto the forum. If you would like to participate, we encourage you to do so constructively, because that is the only way we can forward your feedback. Try not to see this as a "slap on the wrist", these are plain guidelines you will find in most online forums and... life even?

Honestly though, we see where you're coming from. The team is reassessing the impact of this feature and there is at this point no need jump to conclusions regarding what will be done with the gold buildings. I assure you we will inform you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Cheers,
    A
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-18-2015 at 02:31 AM.

Unregistered

Gold FURNACE

Quote Originally Posted by MASSI View Post
    kobojo is kobojo :p
    " Please make the gold needed foe purchasing gold furnace lesser when you replace them in the shop"

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jack has a point though... it was a very bad idea from a business perspective and was completely open to abuse. Nobody had the foresight to think about the revenue loss of the feature because the team wanted to please their playerbase.. At the moment, Kobojo looks like a McDonalds... If you rage about something and demand things enough, a McDonalds Manager will likely come out and give you free coupons and possibly void the cost of your meal due to whatever fault there was. Why? to keep their customers.... When your system was abused, and your pride and joy of a creation (britany) became the most infamous mutant in the arena, players suggested to deny the power that made her and Buranka truly unique.. Because McDonalds is the kind of business that doesn't want to "lose" customers, they decided to go ahead and fold under the pressure. A while back I saw the thread that suggested the Gold building.. to generate free gold.. and I thought at the time.. "Oh boy!! wouldn't that just be Lovely" but of course I am a player... and not the business head.. and would welcome any sort of advantage I can get to get closer to putting a close on the game I am playing.. But since I am a seasoned gamer that wanted to make this game prosper... I Criticized the idea as much as I could before the admin came and forwarded it to the team... at which point there was nothing I could do.. It makes NO sense WHATSOEVER to offer an indefinite form of PREMIUM currency... You guys Really should have seen that coming. Now that Players have already Purchased so many of the buildings you cannot simply limit it.. Why? Because it would be unfair that they spent all that money justt to get ahold of their Completely FREEMIUM future in the game. But their revenue is pretty much lost anyways because if they have so much gold buildings they never have to spend again, right? Whether they leave the game or not is irrelevant because theres no money coming from them anyways.. So why not just go ahead and put a limit for the players that haven't gone over yet? NOPE!!! We can view other people's Rooftops.. if other players see one that has a bajizzillion Gold buildings.. thats systematic revenue loss.... YUP.. You lose by making a limit.. Scratch that idea out now.. But what about reducing production rates? Not even funny.. Don't do it... Again you will lose players because of it.. We paid for an awesome feature... you don't see Produce salesmen taking bites out of the apple you just bought from them because it was too "juicy"... Bad Business call.... Removing the feature completely falls into the same category.. and it would be suicidal to allow all that gold buildings purchased to remain and not have the building itself up for sale ever again.. Why? That really doesn't need to be answered now does it?.

DO NOT... and I strongly emphasize as I repeat this.... DO NOT REMOVE THIS FEATURE AND REFUND THE COSTS!!!! That will be the end of this game... We expected a long term investment when we purchased those buildings... thats why we paid such a heavy price for such a tiny return rate.. Even if we get to keep the gold or content that was purchased using the gold that was generated and get all the gold back from the initial costs.. even if you threw in an extra 10,000 gold as an apologetic compensation... It will ruin your image as a business as well as the game. Not that your image really matters now because of your track record thus far.. But still, handle this with integrity.. DO NOT NERF!! And most certainly DO NOT MAKE YOUR PLAYERS WAIT too long for it to return!! If you want some ideas on how to balance the feature without taking too much of a blow.... Hugo has my facebook..
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-18-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please use edit button, to add more text next time. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Pocaigue View Post
    Jack has a point though... it was a very bad idea from a business perspective and was completely open to abuse. Nobody had the foresight to think about the revenue loss of the feature because the team wanted to please their playerbase.. At the moment, Kobojo looks like a McDonalds... If you rage about something and demand things enough, a McDonalds Manager will likely come out and give you free coupons and possibly void the cost of your meal due to whatever fault there was. Why? to keep their customers.... When your system was abused, and your pride and joy of a creation (britany) became the most infamous mutant in the arena, players suggested to deny the power that made her and Buranka truly unique.. Because McDonalds is the kind of business that doesn't want to "lose" customers, they decided to go ahead and fold under the pressure. A while back I saw the thread that suggested the Gold building.. to generate free gold.. and I thought at the time.. "Oh boy!! wouldn't that just be Lovely" but of course I am a player... and not the business head.. and would welcome any sort of advantage I can get to get closer to putting a close on the game I am playing.. But since I am a seasoned gamer that wanted to make this game prosper... I Criticized the idea as much as I could before the admin came and forwarded it to the team... at which point there was nothing I could do.. It makes NO sense WHATSOEVER to offer an indefinite form of PREMIUM currency... You guys Really should have seen that coming. Now that Players have already Purchased so many of the buildings you cannot simply limit it.. Why? Because it would be unfair that they spent all that money justt to get ahold of their Completely FREEMIUM future in the game. But their revenue is pretty much lost anyways because if they have so much gold buildings they never have to spend again, right? Whether they leave the game or not is irrelevant because theres no money coming from them anyways.. So why not just go ahead and put a limit for the players that haven't gone over yet? NOPE!!! We can view other people's Rooftops.. if other players see one that has a bajizzillion Gold buildings.. thats systematic revenue loss.... YUP.. You lose by making a limit.. Scratch that idea out now.. But what about reducing production rates? Not even funny.. Don't do it... Again you will lose players because of it.. We paid for an awesome feature... you don't see Produce salesmen taking bites out of the apple you just bought from them because it was too "juicy"... Bad Business call.... Removing the feature completely falls into the same category.. and it would be suicidal to allow all that gold buildings purchased to remain and not have the building itself up for sale ever again.. Why? That really doesn't need to be answered now does it?.

DO NOT... and I strongly emphasize as I repeat this.... DO NOT REMOVE THIS FEATURE AND REFUND THE COSTS!!!! That will be the end of this game... We expected a long term investment when we purchased those buildings... thats why we paid such a heavy price for such a tiny return rate.. Even if we get to keep the gold or content that was purchased using the gold that was generated and get all the gold back from the initial costs.. even if you threw in an extra 10,000 gold as an apologetic compensation... It will ruin your image as a business as well as the game. Not that your image really matters now because of your track record thus far.. But still, handle this with integrity.. DO NOT NERF!! And most certainly DO NOT MAKE YOUR PLAYERS WAIT too long for it to return!! If you want some ideas on how to balance the feature without taking too much of a blow.... Hugo has my facebook..
    Hello Kenneth,

You made some fair points regarding what you would not like to see in the re-work of this building - We value your opinion and are very grateful that you are exposing it on the forum.

I would ask you, however, that you leave your ideas on what you think should be done pertaining to this feature, in the forum as well, rather than just discussing it privately with Hugo. This way more engaged MGG players can discuss your suggestions and throw their 2 cents in. :)

Thanks in advance,
    A
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-18-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Pff

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    (...) in the forum as well, rather than just discussing it privately with Hugo. This way more engaged MGG players can discuss your suggestions and throw their 2 cents in. :)
    What is there to suggest really?
    A reasonable cap on the quantity of the towers could work. Or limiting it to 1 furnace tower which can be upgraded 30 times or so max.

But who cares at this point really... I bought 2000g yesterday for the sole purpose of buying my 5th furnace, without realising furnaces are now gone from the shop, as the app had no adequate warning. I now have the gold sitting in the balance, which I do not really have a use for (other then investing in some of the towers in the long run).

It ultimately feels like the 2000g offer was put up for the sole purpose of milking a tiny bit more before some players clock on. It's wasted cash for me, so that's pretty much the last of my money I'd put into this, no matter how this is resolved.

Get your well deserved downgrades to 1 star on the Play Store, I guess, stay cool.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hello Kenneth,

You made some fair points regarding what you would not like to see in the re-work of this building - We value your opinion and are very grateful that you are exposing it on the forum.

I would ask you, however, that you leave your ideas on what you think should be done pertaining to this feature, in the forum as well, rather than just discussing it privately with Hugo. This way more engaged MGG players can discuss your suggestions and throw their 2 cents in. :)

Thanks in advance,
    A
    My opinion personally or my opinion as a general player? Because McDonalds also values their customer flows as well but that doesn't necessarily mean they truly value their customer.... Don't get me wrong, I want the best for the game and that also means the best for the company, and I completely understand why my ideas should be expressed openly and discussed in a place where all players can read and express their own points and views on the matter. But not everything I post gets read seriously, and the most sensible posts that I have made were taken pretty lightly. So I really can't tell how much of a difference I am making unless I get direct feedback from either the team or someone in contact with the team. As far as 2 cents goes.... you are losing revenue.. you can keep as many "2 cents" as you can on the forums.. but not every player reads the forums, and not many of the ones that do actually respond to what they read. 2 cents kept here vs the many Dollars lost by BOTH the feature itself AND the apple biting Sales Pitch maneuver that you guys just pulled.

A reasonable cap on the quantity will have to be OVER the maximum amount that has been purchased by a single user.. Some players already filled an entire rooftop with the buildings.. they cannot cap the amount...

Upgrading? Yeah.. the problem is they see the money they lose to the feature.. Not a good idea to make that loss any bigger..
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-19-2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Merging posts. Please use edit button, to add more text next time.

if they have been removed for nerfing everyone whos bought them should get some compensation, they cost 3000 gold making them 120 days to get your money back.

i would say people cashed more just to get them because they could work for 200% there cost then are useless or you need to use gold to make them work like the medic things

but hey ho another money grabbing company that wants more then what the games worth rarely releasing free content and never asking the comunity what they want. seems like you've got the buisness sence of a cave man

I'm really sad with some Kobojo's move.

I really like the game, but seems that the real Kobojo's goal is to make the game the hardest they can, instead spending time and energy doing a better and more fun game.

So many random elements (breeding, reactor, cassino, luck of having the gold in the right time to buy mutants you need to do a bingo that rewards less than you spend to buy the mutant o.O) make no sense when they are so used that simple kills the need of hability or strategy sometimes.

You've created the orbs, and I think they are great, but you've replaced silver stars and token reactors in PvP and event! The game is suposed to be fun? Do you really craft games with passion?

When you launch the gold buildings, I spend a lot of real money and make a real plan of having a great number of gold forges. I was pretty sure that you will starting sell some stuff for only real money, or increse a lot the price of others... But never could see this trap comming.

Your support is so great. I've recommended this game for a lot of friends. Despite of oll the bugs I've found, you have always helped me and worked to fix them. I thought I could trust in you guys, but unfortunately I can't anymore.

It is becaming the only free game that you can only play with a lot of real money and can't be finished, because even if a give you one million dollars, you have the only shop that don't buy stuff.

It's sad beacause it's my favority mobile game, with a great support team and seems to have a really great software architecture.

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

honestly, the gold machines were making the game fair, look at the prices of everything the shops.
    the goliath... 5,000 gold = around $80
    the lowest current legendary monolith 1,500 gold = $25
    the evolution chamber 3,000 gold costs $45 per level
    90% of the game costs gold
    its not the gold machines that are ruining your game it is your absurd prices.

Put the gold machines on slot machines!!! Please

erm i would just like to say i was completely calm when i wrote what i did here...... apart from my laughing...... sorry Pogolina, but the way kobojo is behaving as a company towards this game and players has turned into a joke. Simply put if you are not making enough money just shut the game down rather than change and remove things to generate more income and by doing so pissing off your players. When you release an in game item for a set fee we do not expect you to change its in game function because it is effecting your income.