Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Danilo Henrique da Silva View Post
    (...) I spend a lot of real money and make a real plan of having a great number of gold forges.
    Made a plan myself - a little excel sheet, calculating how often i can buy another furnace, via reinvesting the generated gold.
    This game has zero appeal now though. Quite rightly as it should.
    This power trip nerf is laughable

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Whats funny is that these are the players that intended to stay with your game longer... hence making the heavy monetary investments to acquire their gold buildings to generate infinite gold for them... you know.. so they can play this game for an indefinite amount of time.... The desire is falling... Your regular customers are walking away.. your newer customers won't have the support that we can provide.. they will be lost... for a time.. We are the ones that figured your game out and learned how to play it effectively to be enjoyable... From a distance, it really does look expensive and either "boring and dull" or "overly complicated for a simple game" with that complication being money..... But this game is a real gem... Something pretty awesome if a player takes the time to stick with it... with or without money.. There really is a lot to do.. there are just too many limitations in that make the "money factor" so evidently prevalent. I am serious, if your revenue is taking that big of a hit Pogolina, Hugo, Let me know and I can point you in the right directions.

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

i have already won the game, very few people have. if you want to know how, add me on facebook ( zaramortar nanundefined) and i may show you.
    any game is winnable the answers aren't always obvious, then again the answer might just be right in front of you.

i might know something that you are keeping secret...
    and now you are thinking to to your self oh no i hope he hasn't found the...

words can scare people and im probably just lying to get attention
    maybe not... i love messin with people

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Pocaigue View Post
    I want the best for the game and that also means the best for the company, and I completely understand why my ideas should be expressed openly and discussed in a place where all players can read and express their own points and views on the matter. But not everything I post gets read seriously, and the most sensible posts that I have made were taken pretty lightly. So I really can't tell how much of a difference I am making unless I get direct feedback from either the team or someone in contact with the team.
    Kenneth,

I can assure you that we do read what is posted in the forum and we do forward all constructive feedback to the responsible teams. We can't however guarantee that every single suggestion made here, no matter how sensible it is, can/will always be implemented - all we can say is, we are here and we are keeping an eye on the threads, even if we do not reply to every single one of them. Our goal is to bridge the gap between our players and the company, therefore we need the opinion of multiple engaged Psy Captains to give the team a better grasp of what the general sentiment of the community is.

I absolutely understand what you mean, pertaining to direct feedback, but Hugo and I, as much as we'd like, can't give you a specific response regarding to what will be done to the gold buildings, as a conclusion hasn't been reached by the responsible department. What we can do instead is to keep this discussion going, analyze the several options possible to optimize this feature with our fan base and forward it on to the rest of the team.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-19-2015 at 12:55 PM.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Before you work on the gold buildings... you might want to overhaul the current User interface, the buildings coming back with a nerf will be taken with a heaping helping of salt if they just come back that way. Instead, Rework the rooftop interface so that we can have access to the City. Let the campaign and arenas have their own respective buildings in which we can travel to. Let the freezer be another building we can go to. Add some extra buildings like the Challenge hall that I suggested Ages ago.. Add the Fusion hall or Chamber and breeding grounds and a Hospital to heal.. Let the Interface be more interactable.. the current interface is dull and overused.. Seriously.. Time for some real changes. Let the Gold Building be a statue Of a particular character in game.. let there be 3 gold statues, One for each major character. Eva, Darwin, Baron. Convert all current gold buildings into a sort of Token or medallion or whatever trinket that can go with the theme and allow the player to Choose which Statue to give that tribute to. Each with different Gold earning ratios.. allow the statues to be used by ALL players, not just the ones that already purchased the buildings. where the starting base gold generated will be extremely Low like 1 gold every 24 hours. and with each tribute, let that value rise by a small amount. Make sure the Current buildings converted to tributes offer the Gold generation rates as the Buildings pre-rework. Then allow smaller tributes to be acquired through heavy farming means... Like a campaign random drop at 0.5% chance for drop... seriously.. the team grew up on Games like final fantasy... Why haven't they thought about Item Drops??? I've suggested it myself.. Let the gold statue have a max gold storage that needs to be collected periodically.. Like a starting max of 100 gold stored.. rising by a percentage depending on the amount of tributes.. let it be so that a player can choose only one to pay tributes.. but offer the freedom to choose even though one has been invested in.. like.. you can switch over at your discretion but lose any current tribute values if you do until you return to that particular statue.. Meaning those assets get frozen and will not accumulate. If you really want to fix your current problem.. you have to start in a lot of other places besides just those gold buildings.. Gosh they were a foolish move from the inception.. But now that you have already made it happen.. you can only go along with it and improve it so that it benefits BOTH you and your players. If you need more detail please.... let me know

Let the Gold Building be a statue Of a particular character in game.. let there be 3 gold statues, One for each major character. Eva, Darwin, Baron.
    Or instead of a statue they can be a "Sponsorship" that can grow depending on the amount of tributes... You can even let it be something that levels up with rewards at certain tiers... Like Level 10 sponsorship with Darwin gives access to Mutants in the shop that were favored by darwin... Or instead of access... Discounted on mutants that visit the normal shop that were favored or discovered by darwin... LET YOUR FLAVOR TEXTS MEAN SOMETHING....Introduce MORE back story... seriously.. the game mechanics Don't need to change from what they are now... But the INterface really needs to go.. You need to start improving this game in ways that don't scream "BUY ME BUY ME"... Appeal to your free players too.. THEY ARE MORE NUMEROUS AND FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PREMIUM PLAYERS!!! UNderstand that... I am Premium.. I pay for this game.. and I am telling you to favor them more because they actually F****** Matter...

But no matter what you do... do not take away the gold generation rates that we already paid for.. You will not be forgiven by your entire playerbase... even with shiny new things to click on.. Your free players that HAVE the buildings will hate you if they dont already, they leave... Your paying players will hate you if they dont already... they leave too... Your BEST players will hate you.... then there goes the game.. I personally don't want this game to die.. but it looks like all this potential will be wasted by the years end if this keeps up.. Cheers Pogolina! Seriously... if you want more of my... 2 cents (had to be a money related phrase huh) Just let me know....
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-19-2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please use edit button, to add more text next time

Ok here is my thoughts

You can't adjust the furnaces and forge values. You've sold it at the advertised rate, the genie is out of the bottle. You have 2 options that won't piss people off too terribly.

1) release new forges and furnaces that have a lower gold generation (not my choice)

2) move forges and furnaces to "exclusive packs" that reveal each other and scale the purchase price accordingly (my preference)

(2) is the real option because it doesn't alienate new players, everyone can eventually get unlimited gold, but it becomes a diminishing return. Vets will have a leg up, but people can end up in the same place.

My experience is how pissed I was that I couldn't get the billion credit win that got replaced a year after launch. All the vets had a huge advantage that honestly I don't think I'll ever overcome because of it compounding effect. This affects your long term satisfaction with the game.

From a business standpoint offer more things in cash than gold similar to your system with gold vs credit. This will balance the income flow and keep the community whole.

Ok a little math

There are 43 9x9 squares on the rooftop. You lose 7x18 with your Evo station, challenge hall, etc, 18x27 to at least 1 of each compound. This means with no more compounds and no med kit centers you could have 316 furnaces and 9 forges if you fully optimized your roof for gold production. If you increased each exclusive pack by 20% of the original price 600 gold, you'd have the last furnace costing you 189600 gold! This is cost prohibitive but balances well 15800 gold every 2 days. This effectively stops the snowball effect and preserve those long term players that will likely buy mutants and drive others to buy to try and catch up.
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 06-21-2015 at 06:02 AM.

lucamask78

Unhappy

Dear Kobojo team,
    I already spent about 60 Euro (or more) for furnace and general fluff....like a console game, so u can't modify it because U wrong calculations.
    With the furnace advents u kept a lot of money for sure, and now if u nerf them, it sound like pure capitalization.
    Simply u can't.
    Leave as are those already sold and begin with a new furnace from now but absolutely don't touch what we paid for because we use our money for a specific product and the only solution is a cash refund (obviously impossible) not a gold refund cause at same money I'll obtain a worst product.

I Hope u understand what u risk; maybe a lot of player never spend money again because they are self-sufficient now(your mistake) but they paied a lot for this (more then 2/3 normal games according to my calculation) so where is the problem.?
    Don't be Greedy and u'll be rich

P.S. sorry for my Enghlish i am a damn Italian :-D

This seems like a fire the person that did it and suck it up because it was done. Taking ones already bought or altering their function in anyway definately can't be much of a consideration for you guys due to the cost...IE even if you guys don't refund it everyone will go to google play, show them what happened and they will refund it. But honestly I think you have have to look at this like discounted gift cards...I have spent over $200 on gold deal to buy furnaces, I would have probably never spent over 50 without them being put in. I am already at the point I can get top 1% in arena and easily clear all 100 battles....there is no point in spending anymore money to win. But, with the furnaces it does give players like myself a chance to play pokemon on this game and try and catch them all. And if you really really really feel that you aren't charging enough for pixels...maybe put a cap on it, like put the offer in the store every time a new arena event started and only let people buy 1 furnace every 2 weeks and keep their functions the same. I personally feel at this point you just bite the bullet and figure that it will hurt you guys way more to upset your customer base and seem exceedingly greedy, then it will to just put them back in the shop.

-FN Memnoch

Is this an ill effect of gold furnace? I personally don't know any players with such high evo.

Dear Psy Captains,

If you were wondering where the gold production buildings had gone, here's what we would like you to know:
    • You will find these buildings back in the shop this week;
    • However, now, there will be a cap on the number of buildings you can purchase;
    • You can buy the Gold Forge in the shop 5 times (allowing you to get 5 gold every 12 hours)
    • The Gold Furnace can be bought 3 times (harvesting 50 gold every 48 hours)

You are probably wondering: How else can I obtain these gold buildings?
    • In the near future, they will be available in promotional packs;
    • Promotions will not be limited by the shop's cap.

We appreciate your continued support and all of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way.

Regards,
    The MGG Team

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Dear Psy Captains,

If you were wondering where the gold production buildings had gone, here's what we would like you to know:
    • You will find these buildings back in the shop this week;
    • However, now, there will be a cap on the number of buildings you can purchase;
    • You can buy the Gold Forge in the shop 5 times (allowing you to get 5 gold every 12 hours)
    • The Gold Furnace can be bought 3 times (harvesting 50 gold every 48 hours)

You are probably wondering: How else can I obtain these gold buildings?
    • In the near future, they will be available in promotional packs;
    • Promotions will not be limited by the shop's cap.

We appreciate your continued support and all of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way.

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    So does this mean regardless of how many u have, you can buy 3 more? Will this be 3 a month, 3 every few month 3 forever? If its only 3 more forever, this will create a significant rich poor gap in the game between those who already have the peoples and those who do not. If you consider it takes about 4 months to get your return on gold investment, maybe you guys should suck it up and quit with the greed? Did you ever stop to think that those furnaces actually caused many people who never spent money to actually spend on the game? Did you ever think that the spenders that you think will quit spending will now just purchase the cash only mutants? I can only assume you didn't consider any of these things after reading your solution.

-Dan