Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 45 to 55 of 142
  1. #45
    Guru

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    220
    The free vs Premium separation is far too real, capping the amount of purchasable Gold generating items makes those that already have seem too far out of reach for those that don't have yet. This isn't fair in the slightest because in order to get around the cap, a player now has to expend real resources to catch up. This is all well and good, if they can spend those resources.. but in many cases, that would be impossible. So even with those deals and promotions flying around on a weekly basis, the free player will NEVER catch up and thus the gap increases indefinitely... Where is your advocates for the free player? Why do you not cater to them as much as you cater to your Premiums? These items were never a good thing to implement in the first place by a business standpoint. Ever.. If you wanted to have some sort of loyalty bridge, you could have done it much better with premium grade item/mutant farming than with Premium currency generation. Of course your Revenue will spike during Gold Building promotions, but how does the overall player base look now? My guess is... significantly smaller than it was at the beginning of the year.

  2. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Pocaigue View Post
    The free vs Premium separation is far too real, capping the amount of purchasable Gold generating items makes those that already have seem too far out of reach for those that don't have yet. This isn't fair in the slightest because in order to get around the cap, a player now has to expend real resources to catch up. This is all well and good, if they can spend those resources.. but in many cases, that would be impossible. So even with those deals and promotions flying around on a weekly basis, the free player will NEVER catch up and thus the gap increases indefinitely... Where is your advocates for the free player? Why do you not cater to them as much as you cater to your Premiums? These items were never a good thing to implement in the first place by a business standpoint. Ever.. If you wanted to have some sort of loyalty bridge, you could have done it much better with premium grade item/mutant farming than with Premium currency generation. Of course your Revenue will spike during Gold Building promotions, but how does the overall player base look now? My guess is... significantly smaller than it was at the beginning of the year.
    To be fair, they don't cater to the free players like Premium players because premium players pay to get treated better. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with the changes too, but your arguement is so poorly thought out that you are making the rest of us look bad. Free players don't pay anything how does it make sense they should get everything people that pay money get? The arguement here is that they are making the game less accessible to new or newer people that hadn't quite got to the point where they realized they should be getting the furnaces. Meaning the people that got furnaces are now teir 1 players and no one that joins the game from this point on can ever compete with them without putting forth an exponential amount more money. Not saying furnaces were a good idea, they were a terrible one, but Pandora taught us you can't put them back in the box so....

    -Dan

  3. #47
    Rather than 3 max over all, you should give people 3 chances to buy right now, then every month add an extra purchase option, eg:
    Month 1: I can buy 3 Furnaces
    Month 2: I can buy 1 more Furnace. I can buy 4 if I did not buy 3 the previous month. I can buy 1 if I bought 3 the previous month.
    Month 3: I can buy 1 more Furnace.
    And so on, you get the idea.

    At least then people who weren't able to buy 20 or 30 of them have a chance to acquire more in the future without having to spend money. That was the whole point of them right? To give people who can't spend lots of money a chance to get gold? Because you have thrown that out the window with the cap and "promotional packs".

  4. #48
    this is kobojo being erm....... kobojo.......... erm yep i think i got this......... gimme ya dosh and piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! well i think thats what they mean................

  5. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    this is kobojo being erm....... kobojo.......... erm yep i think i got this......... gimme ya dosh and piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! well i think thats what they mean................
    :cat::ghost:

  6. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    this is kobojo being erm....... kobojo.......... erm yep i think i got this......... gimme ya dosh and piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! well i think thats what they mean................
    Quite right. And so let them stew in it.

  7. #51
    Traveler

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Aitha's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    India..♥
    Posts
    38
    Yes How Can We Purchase Promotion Packs With Gold Or Real Money....:worked_till_5am:

  8. #52
    I read 1/2 way into page 2 of this thread but I want to add my position on this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw this as a tool to allow me to produce a great deal of gold down the road. I spent several $100's in real cash money on this game to work towards this goal. I completely understand why they had to be pulled from the game and limited in amount. Regardless of that, when they were introduced, there were never any warnings their function might change so, in my opinion, I feel the way they functioned when I purchased them is an implied contract. If Kobojo decides to change the way they produce in a negative direction, we will have a major disagreement that I've received services/products that I paid for.

    If you need to backtrack and change furnaces or whatever from this point on, I want to reiterate, think it through carefully. You've created a monster and you're trying to smash it back into a small box that it no longer fits. You're also messing with the patrons of the game that spend the most money.

  9. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Van Jager View Post
    I read 1/2 way into page 2 of this thread but I want to add my position on this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw this as a tool to allow me to produce a great deal of gold down the road. I spent several $100's in real cash money on this game to work towards this goal. I completely understand why they had to be pulled from the game and limited in amount. Regardless of that, when they were introduced, there were never any warnings their function might change so, in my opinion, I feel the way they functioned when I purchased them is an implied contract. If Kobojo decides to change the way they produce in a negative direction, we will have a major disagreement that I've received services/products that I paid for.

    If you need to backtrack and change furnaces or whatever from this point on, I want to reiterate, think it through carefully. You've created a monster and you're trying to smash it back into a small box that it no longer fits. You're also messing with the patrons of the game that spend the most money.
    Hey Rick,

    We currently have no plans on changing production values. These are the latest decisions pertaining to the gold production buildings:

    Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Yes, regardless of how many you have, after the respective update, you can get 3 more Gold Furnaces and 5 additional Gold Forges.

    Example:
    - User A has 1 Gold forge
    - After the next game version is implemented, they can purchase 5 additional Gold Forges in the shop
    - If they decide to buy the GFs, User A will have in total 6 Gold Forges
    - The Gold Forge will no longer be purchasable in the shop, but it will be available in promotions.

    Promotions are not capped:
    - When a new promotion comes along (featuring a Gold Forge or Furnace), the purchase of the gold production buildings is not limited;
    - Therefore, you can take advantage of as many promotions as desired.
    Regards,
    Alexandra
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-25-2015 at 10:47 AM.

  10. #54
    OK, well they didn't listen, now its time for us to act as a community. Share the following info with as many of the people you are friends with on Facebook because I am sure they will remove this post and many never check the forums. If you spent money over the last 3 months on this game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run, don't walk to your computer and get in touch with the google play or apple store. Explain to them you spent money on the game, along with much time and effort, and that due to bad planning and lack of foresight on Kobojo's part your game play experience that you spent money on has been imbalanced and therefore ruined. Furthermore, request that due to this your money spent over the last 3 months be refunded. It works people, I got over a 160 refunded for this and all I did was take screen shots of this thread and send it to them as proof. If enough of us get refunds then it cost them more then the gold furnaces being in game will, and they will have to change it. We are the consumers, we determine if they succeed or fail...if they do not cater to the consumer and we retaliate with refunds and no spending they will have to give in or the people who get their jobs after they are fired will give in. Remember guys, this starts with you, repost and spam this to all your friends so they can get in on the fun.
    ¡Viva la Revolución!
    -Dan

  11. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Caskey View Post
    OK, well they didn't listen, now its time for us to act as a community. Share the following info with as many of the people you are friends with on Facebook because I am sure they will remove this post and many never check the forums. If you spent money over the last 3 months on this game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run, don't walk to your computer and get in touch with the google play or apple store. Explain to them you spent money on the game, along with much time and effort, and that due to bad planning and lack of foresight on Kobojo's part your game play experience that you spent money on has been imbalanced and therefore ruined. Furthermore, request that due to this your money spent over the last 3 months be refunded. It works people, I got over a 160 refunded for this and all I did was take screen shots of this thread and send it to them as proof. If enough of us get refunds then it cost them more then the gold furnaces being in game will, and they will have to change it. We are the consumers, we determine if they succeed or fail...if they do not cater to the consumer and we retaliate with refunds and no spending they will have to give in or the people who get their jobs after they are fired will give in. Remember guys, this starts with you, repost and spam this to all your friends so they can get in on the fun.
    ¡Viva la Revolución!
    -Dan
    Dan,

    As we have informed you before, we are listening and analyzing continuously the impact of the modifications we implement in MGG. The cap on the gold production buildings is still at an experimental stage. If we do observe that this has a negative influence in the game we will adjust it again.

    I'd also like to remind you that only a small group of people have more than the capping set. We did it for balancing and fairness reasons.

    Furthermore, aside from the promotions, there will be other ways of obtaining these buildings, such as the newly added Bingo Grid reward:


    Thank you for your understanding,
    Alex
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-25-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •