Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Update: Luxury Compounds Incoming

Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

REFERRAL SYSTEM REWORK
    Expected release date: June 22nd 2015 (May be postponed)

We recently made some changes on the referral system (this is feature which allows you to invite friends to play the game in order to obtain the powerful Goliath mutant).

From now on it will be easier to get Goliath, as you will only need to invite 5 people instead of 10. We have also removed the possibility to spend Gold in order to replace an invitation, due to the amount of misclicks reported by the community.

Further improvements on this feature are in the pipeline, as we want to make sure that this is still an interesting feature for you. After getting Goliath, you will soon be able to invite more friends and obtain other creatures - still benefiting from the Referral System.

NEW FEATURE LUXURY COMPOUNDS
    Expected release date: June 25th 2015

New compounds will be released very soon! Read all about them below:

Gene-specific Luxury Compounds: Similar to the compounds you already have in-game, but with a lot of extra Credit storage!

Neutral Luxury Compounds: These new compounds will host mutants of ANY gene. Time to gather your favorite creatures and maximize your Credit earnings, Psy Captains!
    DAILY REWARDS OPTIMIZATION
    Available in the game!

We have improved the daily rewards! Amongst other goodies, now you have the chance to get more Gold, Jackpot tokens, Gold stars and even ELITE MUTANTS!

Many questions are in the air and rumors are abound!
    New stars? How can you get them? Stay tuned, we will soon reveal all the details in our upcoming Patch Notes!
    Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-19-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

NEW FEATURE LUXURY COMPOUNDS
    Expected release date: June 25th 2015

New compounds will be released very soon! Read all about them below:

Gene-specific Luxury Compounds: Similar to the compounds you already have in-game, but with a lot of extra Credit storage!

Neutral Luxury Compounds: These new compounds will host mutants of ANY gene. Time to gather your favorite creatures and maximize your Credit earnings, Psy Captains!

in that compound how many credits could we get ???

kevin minga

Cool reflerral system rework

que es bueno un lugar para cualquierer mutante que buego ,etc}

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The compounds look good.. the referral system needed a rework since like forever ago... finally.. New star?Hopefully the stars work under a different mechanic than the current... as it would utterly destroy the current metagame due to the tremendous amount of effort and resources spent to obtain Gold Versions already... It would be great if the Platinum star was an attachable upgrade that upgrades the Current Gold star to platinum and not have to be bred in like the other Star predecessors... My 2 cents..

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

Yes !!!! the Daily Rewards have been improved thanks goodness MGG

Nice..... I am waiting for New Compounds
    Its a Very Good Thing Because most of the people dont like to put cyber saber and necro mutants in their city due to low credits now the new update make it easier....
    And PLatinum Star is also good....... Wondering How Much its Power.... +__

What about those who completed the referral system using 10 invites? No benefits? Isn't it unfair if it would be the case? :))

I was gonna come here and ask for more storage in Saber, Cyber, and Necro compounds, good to see that you too have been thinking along these lines.

Also:
    I used to play this game last year, then stopped playing for a while and have recently started playing again. I have only 4 gold mutants, so I don't have very positive feelings towards these new stars, anticipating what their use might be.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What about people like me who spent a buttload of gold in the referral system only to have it yanked out from under them just before they were able to GET the Goliath... 1800 gold I probably won't be seeing again... Just sayin...

Unregistered

Great

great! love it! Keep it up!

~ Eugenie.H.Norstein~