Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Gold building capacity

please re-consider your decision about the gold furnace/forge because it will create a HUGE rich-poor gap
    HOW i will elaborate with an example
    lets suppose free players A,B,C and 1,2,3 are at the same evo level and same fame with same amount of gold...all six have 3 furnaces..now people A,B,C win some gold in jackpot and buy another furnace making 4 furnaces and people 1,2,3 due to shortage of gold can't buy a new furnace and have 3...now thanks to your CAP policy the people A,B,C will always be more rich and will get richer and richer than 1,2 and 3..
    in 2 days A,B,C will have 50 more gold than 1,2,3...in 4 days 100 more gold in 6 days 150 more gold etc
    and all 6 are free players and now thanks to you 3 people are fare richer than the other 3
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-24-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Please don't use size 7.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Aitha's Avatar

Change Limit To 5 gold furnace & 10 Gold Forge... Is Best...
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 06-24-2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Please don't use size 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Aitha View Post
    Change Limit To 5 gold furnace & 10 Gold Forge... Is Best...:mad:
    definitely :)

Change Limit To 5 gold furnace & 10 Gold Forge... Is Best... :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::enco uragement:

No! 5 is a very good limit!

Quote Originally Posted by john mentex View Post
    No! 5 is a very good limit!
    five limit for the forge?
    that is not cool bro...because many people have like 6 to 10 forges...we deserve atleast 10 forges and 5 furnaces

who cares..... kobojo don't as long as they make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Owais Kamal View Post
    five limit for the forge?
    that is not cool bro...because many people have like 6 to 10 forges...we deserve atleast 10 forges and 5 furnaces
    Imagine if theres no limit, it would create a giant abyss between players. I am not rich. I just can afford 5, and this limit is good for me because rich people wont get more than this! Its fair. Its like a racing. Every one can up grade their cars with limits. Contrary, it would be a race against ferrari vs old beatle, dont you thinj?

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

i have 35 forges and 2 furnaces! i can still buy 4 more forges and 3 more furnaces. if you were already rich before you can still get richer!

Rather than a hard limit we should have a soft one. Instead of buying 3 max we should be able to buy 1 Furnace and 3 Forges per month. At least then people could still become self sufficient but over a long period of time and you would have to make the call, do you want to buy a Furnace or that new mutant that came out that month. Much more fair and removes the rich/poor gap or at least allows it to become smaller like the original system did.

Quote Originally Posted by john mentex View Post
    Imagine if theres no limit, it would create a giant abyss between players. I am not rich. I just can afford 5, and this limit is good for me because rich people wont get more than this! Its fair. Its like a racing. Every one can up grade their cars with limits. Contrary, it would be a race against ferrari vs old beatle, dont you thinj?
    There is already a huge rich-poor gap
    there are people who have 35 forges my friend...i am not saying to remove the limit...i am saying to extend it

good idea :)

Quote Originally Posted by narthrax View Post
    i have 35 forges and 2 furnaces! i can still buy 4 more forges and 3 more furnaces. if you were already rich before you can still get richer!
    your lucky
    but people who aren't rich right now can't get near your level..EVER :\
    Last edited by Grim Jack; 06-27-2015 at 03:28 AM.