Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ewery tournament....I HATE THIS GAME!!

I'm so frustrated when I loose,I'm not angry when I loose to someone equal to my level,BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY CRZAY: I've fought 18 times this day,10 OF IT WAS A FAILURE!!!! I've fought with players with lvl 29....well look,3 gold reactor mutants,over 6K life,3K attack,HOW I'M SUPOSSED TO KNOW IF THE PLAYER IS USING SO POWERFUL MUTANTS AT SO LOW LEVEL HUH?This happned to me 5 times this day....SO I F*KING LOOSE 100 POINTS JUST BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE APPRAISHAL THE ENEMIES MUTANTS....there must be done something with this....like show the enemies mutants,OR JUST THE STARS OF HIS MUTANTS...it's a WERY bad feeling when you loose to somebody with lvl 16 just because he bought a ton OF GOLD...please,is there something what cam be done of it?I beg kobojo,please do something!

We have the Attack and Defense Graph on our opponent in PVP before a fight, that's the only way to counter their Mutants using your mutants.

That do not show anything important,ex:the enemy has 3 saber gold 6k life 3k attack,he has a low level,the graph will show a little pin what is pointed to saber...nothing else!

I honestly do not even trust the attack and defense graphs. I have had many battles where the graph will point to nothing but saber, yet when I go into battle my opponent has three necros to defend.

SEE?? THE ENTIRE TOUNAMENT IS A BIG PIECE OF CRAP!! FULL OF ERRORS AND PROBLEMS!!IT WILL NEVER BE REPARED!!!!INCREDIBLE!!!!

I generally would try to avoid people who have dispersed stats. Like if they only show points in Saber, Necro, and Cyber (And maybe Zoomorph), they're usually not too bad. Mystic is one in particular you want to watch out for, as it usually indicates SH Captain Peace or SH Techno Taoist. SH Enforcer and SH Leech Lord are common too, and are much harder to pinpoint. But usually when the points show little towards Mystic or Galactic, you should be fine.

If you DO encounter them, try to have a relatively fast mutant, 5 or up (Since all four I mentioned have below 5 speed), and your strongest tag at hand with a chance to take at least one of them out. It might still survive, though, so watch out.

Well,my problem is the entire tournament,kobojo made the tournament full of PROBLEMS,problems with EWERYTHING,I am wery pissed off when I loose because I coud not do anything, the entire tournament IS A FAILURE,last time,because of the cheating I've lost A LOT of credits,2 million,sometimes,i just want this game to disappear because of the so many problems,I've could just give up on this f*ucking game,but I like it,and again,I've loss 1 million credits because of the unbalanced tournament,ewery time when I loss 20 points I wanna kill someone,I cannot take it any longer with theese cheaters!!!!!!!I can not explain what happened to me this morning..I've loss 200 points,when I revenged they have weak mutants,I've managed to get back 80 points,BUT I'VE LOSS 120!!!I so F*CKING HATE THIS GAME WHEN IT DOES THIS.....sorry for the cursing,I AM WERY PISSED OFF!!!!!

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
    when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

...Is the V key on your keyboard broken?

yes,and not just that :)

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
    when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "
    Last edited by Blaskievics Roland; 12-07-2013 at 05:04 PM.

I'm afraid that's the game, though. Things can be done to cheaters, though, so if you suspect a cheater, report them. HOWEVER, those with Super Hero mutants likely obtained them fairly, and there's not much you can do except train.

They can obtain at lvl 33 Cpt. MArvelous,Girl-Power walkyrie and Steampunk Beetke bot????