Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thank you for the Evo Upgrade offer. I do not mean to sound ungrateful, but this game has gotten increasingly more difficult between the nerfed tags in PVP, new items which are all for gold, and the tag glitch which is STILL not fixed. This meger 10% discount to upgrade almost seems like an insult to our intelligence. Surely Kobojo could do better for its dedicated player base!! I am very disappointed.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

They are raising the prices mostly because of the gold furnaces, my guess, now im curious about the prices of the new update stuff platinum stars wich mean platinum mutants in the shop for gold (3000 gold? 5000? 7000???) and im pretty sure they won't set plat stars as a reward for pvp/pve, my guess again but u know... kobojo act like this nowadays.
    Prepare yourself kobojo because u will receive the biggest amount of complaints ever seen in the story of MGG lol

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I wonder how we will be able to get platinum stars. Right now you can get gold star once per week, sometimes more, sometimes not even that ecouse getting in top 1% on pvp isnt easy.
    So i guess platinum will be much harder to get, and players with platinum mutants harder to defeat. This might destroy the game ;/

Star Platini um!?

They could put a platinum star in top 100 on pvp!!!!

Guru

Then those in top 100 who already are strong will become even stronger ;P

More on topic, I completed the new Challenge Hall and there are 45 total tokens to be earned.

you have said that 10 tokens will be availiable for difficult challenge but i only got 5 tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Vickey Knight View Post
    you have said that 10 tokens will be availiable for difficult challenge but i only got 5 tokens
    The last task awards 10. (finish TCE)

guys/ladies

good day.i just wanna ask if the updated tasks for challenge hall are already given? or what is the current challenge in challenge hall as of now...pls. enlighten me..many thanks.

posted..oct. 30, 2015
    Last edited by glove616; 10-30-2015 at 03:53 PM.