Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Lextar Kane View Post
    Should I spend them now or do these become depreciated in value with the price increase? For instance, I can use 30 to get 2x reactor tokens now, but if after update, it will cost 60, then I've been cheated.

I assume kobojo won't retro reward you with additional token for missions already completed.
    I join to this question..

I'm a relatively new player and have not spent any tokens since playing. I have 38.

Should I spend them now or do these become depreciated in value with the price increase? For instance, I can use 30 to get 2x reactor tokens now, but if after update, it will cost 60, then I've been cheated.

I assume kobojo won't retro reward you with additional token for missions already completed.
    Hey Lextar,

Unfortunately I cannot disclose any final numbers regarding the upcoming prizes, as they are not set in stone.

All I can tell you for now is, for instance, regarding Rakk 'n' Ruin's mysterious "substitute", the upcoming mutant will require more tokens than Rakk. This is mainly due to:
    On overall, this change will allow you to gather tokens at a higher frequency, while giving you the ability to get the prizes you want faster!
    Thank you for your understanding,
    A

I'm earning tokens to take Rack and I need 26 left. if I can't craft him now I stay with 64 tokens that was a minimum part instead of the big amount of tokens earned with the new method.
    I have (and people like me) any hope to craft him before the change or translate tokens with some more % of them?

(sorry for my english)

Quote Originally Posted by Zophy View Post
    I'm earning tokens to take Rack and I need 26 left. if I can't craft him now I stay with 64 tokens that was a minimum part instead of the big amount of tokens earned with the new method.
    I have (and people like me) any hope to craft him before the change or translate tokens with some more % of them?

(sorry for my english)
    Hey Zophy,

Organically (as in completing missions) with the amount of tokens you have so far, unfortunately not. However, there are on-going promotions which allow you to purchase Gold + CTokens. Furthermore, you can also try and get Rakk in the Mutants Slots.

And don't forget you can also win Rakk 'n' Ruin by completing the Legendary bingo card! :victorious:

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

you puted the missions today ans i did some of them and got tokens now i cant se the missions i did a mission i remembered cos i mised 3 med oacs i did it and got token but i cant se the next mission

Did he just said go and try to win something good on that mutant slot ,sound impossible to me (sr for my bad english) .(i dont know is it he or she? im dumb)

I hoped for a last stock of missions with the current mode, before the update. but I think I have to forget him :/

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hey Lextar,

Unfortunately I cannot disclose any final numbers regarding the upcoming prizes, as they are not set in stone.

Thank you for your understanding,
    A
    Reading between the lines on the update

"Some missions will grant you more than 1 token! You can get up to 10 tokens on the hardest missions."

Sounds like 10x easier to get tokens, but I doubt it for some reason.

"Due to the increase in amount of tokens earned, the prices of all the items you can buy using Challenge tokens will be increased. For instance, the highest prize will now cost 180 challenge tokens."

Considering Rakk is 90 and the highest prize will now be 180, everything cost x2 as much? And my 38 tokens that would have bought me 2x reactor tokens for the price of 30 would probably cost me 60 after update.

So i think the conclusion is spend your challenge tokens now :(

Considering Rakk is 90 and the highest prize will now be 180, everything cost x2 as much? And my 38 tokens that would have bought me 2x reactor tokens for the price of 30 would probably cost me 60 after update.

So i think the conclusion is spend your challenge tokens now :(
    yes :/

maybe we should have a "conversion" too. earning (for example) the twice of challenge tokens we alredy have. if I have 90 tokens without buyng rack, those can be converted in 180 (the maximum prize cost in the both versions).
    or we just have to buy things we don't want/need like experience or stars. just to don't waste coins

you guys need to bring silver stars back!