A new campaign Suggestion

Ever since the new campaigns came out, my mind has been wondering and droning over and over.... then when the orbs came to mind, I finally got it! Why not have a form of 'final boss' campaign? It'd be some form of yearly thing beginning at each new year. Similar to the PvE the player would go through the campaign in one row with a reward at every ten fights. However, every fight even past the 'check points' would only cost 5 campaign passes. Why? Because there would be 1000 fights to go through. Drastic? Yes. Difficult? Yes. Rewarding? YES, it would definitely need to be stacked to the brim with rewards to get the players to charge through this genetic hell. At every fifty, there would be a form of boss and 'super reward'. Say, the first fifty boss is a boss level Zomborg and the player gets 50 gold for beating him and it would upgrade so on. However, if the player does not complete it within the time period remaining in that year, they will 'reset' and be sent back to the beginning to restart the process.

the reason why this would be so awesomely difficult is because of what is at the end. not only would it be 1000 gold or something like that, but it'd also be a choice of four mutants. These mutants would have three genes each and once 1 is obtained, the campaign would close for that person to prevent them from farming more than simply one of these mutants. Each would be the strongest of their 'attributes'. One would be based on speed, having the permanent highest. Another damage out put, and next health. finally, one would be based around orbs, having six or so special slots for special orbs. However, the rest of their 'attributes and stats' would be low. The damage dealer having lower health, orb count, and speed and the same going for the respective other rewards. Along with that, each would take up two slots in a team, but three mutants can still be put in. if an 'extra' mutant is put in where the Reward Mutant's second space would be, their stats would be halved.

Here are two I had in mind for rewards:

The Catalyst: A large engine on a pair of legs and wheels with a possible biological body at the top of the mutant, it would be the mutant that has the large orb openings. The player could place all sorts of orbs on them to change them to their desired stats and play style. Say, one could base the being on health and damage and another player could make it speed and ability based. He would have the main Gene cyber and his two other genes mythic and neutral.

The Eviscerater: A mangled monster that has minor resemblance to the human it once was, it is also infused with several other visible mutants such as Captain Peace, the Zombie, or the warrior and so on. His damage capabilities would be outrageously high, having by far the most in the game along with having two abilities off the bat, Retaliate and Bleed. However, his health would be extremely low and so would his health, making him a 'glass cannon'. Along with this, he would only have two orb slots available. Finally, his main gene would be Saber and his other genes would be Mythic and Beast.

I honestly hope the thought I put into this is some sort of inspiration. If anyone has feed back, do tell me what it is.
    Last edited by Howard; 07-06-2015 at 06:14 PM.

Too much reward i think?
    (sr for bad english)
    What is this symbol Mean ? (i need answer)

Icon_seasonal.JPG

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

One year campaing is a pretty nice idea, challenging for sure. I dont know if 3gene mutants is a good idea, it could ruin the game beacouse they would be imbalanced. Kobojo would have to think about it, check the engine if that could work, and maybe ban those boss mutants from pvp.
    Nam - its a symbol for seasonal mutants.

Well, as I said, it's a suggestion. But several things they could do is, as you said, ban them from PvP OR have them have a level limit. Such as you couldn't use them once they pass level thirty or twenty or something. And as I had also mentioned, they take up two spaces unless you want their awesome stat ALONG with the terribly low stats to be halved.

Quote Originally Posted by Micha? Mym Mogi?ko View Post
    One year campaing is a pretty nice idea, challenging for sure. I dont know if 3gene mutants is a good idea, it could ruin the game beacouse they would be imbalanced. Kobojo would have to think about it, check the engine if that could work, and maybe ban those boss mutants from pvp.
    Nam - its a symbol for seasonal mutants.
    Thx for the Answer but 3 gene mutant could work and if even it come true it will make the gameplay seem lame?(sr for bad english)
    But this can be done .if 3 mutant in a team can hold all 6 gene so why not make a team that have 9 gene with 3 mutant
    They just have to made up 3 more gene woundnt be that hard....
    (The edit button are back thx)
    Last edited by The Nam; 07-06-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Hmm.. I don't think my point has been seen through. As I had mentioned in the original, these mutants would take up two slots HOWEVER, if there is a third mutant, there extreme stat would be halved along with their minor stats. Say, if the Eviscerater did 5000 damage at level 1, had 1200 HP, and 3 speed, it would be knocked down to 2500 damage, 600 hp, and 1.5 speed, making him MUCH weaker than originally, further nerfing himself for a battle. similarly, the others would work in the same way. the catalyst's abilities it attains from the attatched orbs would be halved and so would his already lowered stats.

it is certainly a way to balance out behemoths like these rewards.
    Last edited by Sean Apple; 07-07-2015 at 12:00 AM.

new division have been arrived only so many players didnt complete it so without that why we need another one

Rather than being locked until the rest of the campaigns are completed, this would be open to all instantly, similarly to the PvE where you go through 100 fights.

But 3 genes mutants is very bad idea.They're too OP and can ruin the game.It's not Dragon City

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    But 3 genes mutants is very bad idea.They're too OP and can ruin the game.It's not Dragon City
    Oh please just look at the mutant ivory hanzo he is an elephant wearing samurai armor and they just add smoke ball around him just to look like a mythic gene (sr for bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    Hmm.. you make a good point... multiple genes could be quiet a game ruiner for most.. but maybe just an extra attack on the mutant? It'd have a neutral setting to it, like the secondary attacks of the mono gene mutants.